Sephora Play! November 2016 "Spoilers"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the theme for the Sephora Play November box.The theme is called Best in Glow.

Sephora Play November 2016 Spoiler.jpg

My box # is 322 which I don't see listed, however, I had to update my credit card info & forgot to do it before the billing date (boo) but I thankfully didn't unsubscribe in that process. 

I am definitely excited for this theme as I am still in the process of revamping my skincare routine and have had some good product samples over the last few months with these subs.  

So glad to hear you were able to update your CC info @@wmb07 on time! Unlike me who lost my spot in the line. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I wish they could open spots for previous subscribers but doesn't look like they have the power to do that based on the conversation I had with their customer service on the phone. 

I really like that they're starting to tailor the boxes based on your profile. It looks like the GlamGlow item varies, and there are some of those that I would never use. But the one that I'm getting will work great for me!

Ooooh, I'm so excited with my box this month!  I'm getting 314 and for once, I might even like the perfume sample.  I just wish they would've shipped earlier since I'm leaving town for a week on Friday and that Laura Mercier caviar stick would've been perfect to take with me.  

Hmm... I'm getting box 977, and I'm curious now about how the variations are decided. I'm happy with everything but the lip gloss (it's just not something I use until it's very pigmented), but my skin is incredibly dry (which is on my profile) and there seem to be 'better' box options for dry skin. Not a complaint so much, just an observation.

I got #977, which was fine, I love the Clearing Mud, and will always take another sample. Not a fan of the perfume or the lipgloss. So very pink...

I like the eyeshadow stick, it seems a decent size, too. Not sure about the other stuff, we'll see how it works when I get to, but so far looks like things I would use.

Again I am stuck by how much I love this box and how much better it is overall than any of the others for my tastes, especially for the price point.

Reija, I am so sorry that happened to you, I will say I that's my only complaint: I had to pull every card except the one I use for this sub off entirely to get them to bill it correctly.

If anyone gets #322 and doesn't want/like the perfume (Replica 'By the Fireplace'), pm me, I would love to set up a trade, I've been wanting to see if hubby likes/smells good in that since it came out since the notes are all in his very limited wheelhouse, but have never managed to find it anywhere to snag a sample. I have decent backlog from the past few months and would even do a 2 for 1. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else not get a shipping notice this month? My box showed up yesterday out of the blue, which was a nice surprise, but even now it doesn't show as shipped in my account.

I love my box! I've already used quite a few of these products before and like everything but the lipgloss. 

Did anyone else not get a shipping notice this month? My box showed up yesterday out of the blue, which was a nice surprise, but even now it doesn't show as shipped in my account.

I love my box! I've already used quite a few of these products before and like everything but the lipgloss. 
I didn't get one!  Mine showed up very unexpectedly today.  In fact, a day or two ago I checked the website and it didn't show a tracking number or anything.

I got the email the same day the box showed up too. I received 322 and I am happy with everything. Even the lip gloss is flattering on me.

Latest posts

Back