Glossybox November *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got an email to resubscribe with a spoiler of Lycopene Skin Care's Crema Rinnovante.

http://lycopeneskincare.com/products/lycopene-crema-rinnovante-the-ultimate-skincream

It seems like the Orogold thing to me for some reason and I'm actually contemplating using my glossydots on this one. I'm not sure I want to take that leap. Maybe I'm wrong and someone can educate me on it? 2HalfSize_Lycopene_grande.jpg

mazon

ycopene Crema Rinnovante - Imported From Italy by Lycopene Skin Care

5.0 out of 5 stars    15 customer reviews

• 517FQQWCASL._SS40_.jpg
  • 51fqDu0ACPL._SS40_.jpg
  • 51xE55PT1jL._SS40_.jpg
  • 515DIvxU3fL._SS40_.jpg

​

• 81VKYnV4tNL._SX522_.jpg

About the Product
  • The Face Cream used and recommended by European Faskin Models
  • 100% Natural Botanical Lycopene not and chemical produced lycopene as all other creams use
  • Acmella Oleracea + 19 Natural Botanicals to Visibly Reduce Wrinkles, nurture and protect your skin
  • 100% Guarantee ONLY from Fine Art Photos - Produced in Small Batches to Maintain Freshness
  • Mt Sinai School of Medicine has endorsed Lycopene as the "King of Antioxidants".

I got my box, it's a different variation from one of the MSA spoiler's: http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/11/glossybox-november-2016-full-spoilers-50-coupon.html#respond

That box included:

Lycopene Skin Care Crema Rinnovante
Beautiful Nutrition Shampoo
Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask 
Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick
De Bruyere Beaute Jumbo Eye Pencil

Here is my box:
IMG_2230.JPG

I got Crush by Rihanna Eau De Parfume rollerball (valued at $20) instead of the liquid lipstick and Psssst! dry shampoo (valued at $2.33) instead of the Beautiful Nutrition Shampoo.

My box value is: $96.38 if the cream is the same size as on their website and the info booklet inside.

Here's a sneak peek of the December box:

IMG_2232.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my box today. Here is a picture

IMG_4721.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lypocene I got is nearly empty and I still get really strong Orogold vibes, especially with it in my hands. I got the eye pencil in a purpley-taupe shade that's pretty but I rarely use cream shadows/pencils. The Borghese Fango exfoliator might be getting tossed because I get strong tea tree/patchouli scents from it which gives me migraines. The Pssst dry shampoo will be used, but it definitely has a white cast. The little face mask, I might not use because the way the tube makes it sound is bad for sensitive skin. 

The Lypocene I got is nearly empty and I still get really strong Orogold vibes, especially with it in my hands. I got the eye pencil in a purpley-taupe shade that's pretty but I rarely use cream shadows/pencils. The Borghese Fango exfoliator might be getting tossed because I get strong tea tree/patchouli scents from it which gives me migraines. The Pssst dry shampoo will be used, but it definitely has a white cast. The little face mask, I might not use because the way the tube makes it sound is bad for sensitive skin. 
My Lycopene was also half empty, but my mom said hers was full. I do like the container, though.  My Palmetto Derma mask was missing.  I sent Glossybox a message a couple of days ago and have yet to hear back from them.  The lip pencil was pretty, but I generally only use clear lip liner.  The eyeshadow was okay.  I got a teeny Beautiful Nutrition shampoo sample that is okay, but I'll only get a couple of uses from it.  Not a good month.  I used to love Glossybox, but they've really gone downhill this year!  The December box is usually fabulous, so I'm hoping it'll be good.

Latest posts

Back