Boxycharm November 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the new thread for Boxycharm November spoilers. We'll now have dedicated threads for each month instead of it all being lumped into one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a palette spoiler from IG

IMG_4175.PNG

Screen-Shot-2016-11-02-at-12.26.33-PM.png

Vintage Cosmetics Illuminating Face Highlighter and Makeup Geek Blush in one of twelve shades.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-03-at-3.35.27-PM.png

Marula Beauty Facial Oil, Patchology Facial Mask Trio, or Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream Pen. 

Personally, I'd prefer a mauvey Makeup Geek blush and the mask trio. 

This is my first month subbed.  I can't wait.  I'm really hoping for the eye pen even though the face oil is the better value.  I've tried skyn products in the past and they are amazing!  The blush looks nice too and the eyeshadow looks wonderful

My boxycharm came today, with the Marula oil and MG blush in Romance. The blush is soooo pretty, I might have to order more. (I'm having blush problems where I can't find any that I absolutely LOVE.) And the palette is prettier in person, I wish the pans were removable but its a great on-the-go palette. The crown brush, meh I don't use pointed crease brushes, especially from Crown, they are too rough for my lids. All in all, another great box, I didn't really have any hopes because I wouldn't have used the masks or the skynn iceland pen, the marula oil is going straight to the swap list. But I'm happy with the blush and the bellapierre looks like it'll work well with my skin tone so this box is still a winner for me.

I just subscribed to Boxycharm today..does anyone know if I will still receive November's box? Or will my first box be December?

I just subscribed to Boxycharm today..does anyone know if I will still receive November's box? Or will my first box be December?
Typically, you will receive the box for the month you've subscribed in. So since you subscribed today, you'll most likely receive the November box, unless they ran out. If they charged you today, November is most likely as they generally charge for the next box on the 3rd of each month. 

Typically, you will receive the box for the month you've subscribed in. So since you subscribed today, you'll most likely receive the November box, unless they ran out. If they charged you today, November is most likely as they generally charge for the next box on the 3rd of each month.
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back