PopSugar Holiday for Her / Winter Collection 2016 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The box just went on sale today for subscribers!  I picked one up in the hopes that it will be as good as the fall box.  Who else is getting one?

I really want to order one but I'm trying to stay strong and not get it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I hope it's a really good one!

I want to get one but I want to wait for a spoiler. I usually like the holiday for her boxes... but I really want a spoiler.

I'm also waiting for a spoiler. Fall 16 and last year's holiday did not wow me. I also have too much stuff- so unless I love the spoiler I think I will pass this time. At least that is my story today... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tend to really like their Holiday box, so I went ahead and got one even though PS has been really meh for me for the majority of this year. 2017 might be the year I unsubscribe, but I have high hopes for the Holiday box!

Count me in the waiting for a spoiler corner - I think I'm finally off the wagon with PopSugar.  If it sells before a spoiler that's life.   I didn't love last year's but ordered 2 the previous year (after they released full spoilers). 

Yep, yep, yep, I pressed the purchase button. No restraint at all!!! Looks like another holiday at BBW (as I groan) time for the holiday customers drive me crazy mode!!! This will be my 7th holiday there. Sorry for the vent, my own fault.

OOOHHHHHH, love the spoiler! Pehr designs charcoal muskoka throw ($136 retail)...I'll post pic in a bit unless someone has it handy and wants to help!

Here is the picture of the throw. It looks really nice. I would love to order this box but I'm trying to stay strong.

popsugar must have holiday box spoilers.jpg

I looked up the blanket on their site & it says it's made with 100% Cotton Flannel which sounds soft, warm & cuddly. The one we got a couple years back Is good as a summer throw but it's just not warm & cuddly enough for MI winters. I was going to do an add on my FFF for a throw for $50-- now for another $50 I can get 4 more luxe items -- SOLD!!! Ahhh how the subscription mind works ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The satchel is a little duplicative for those of us who get Box of Style.  I think I will get more use out of this one though so I can't complain too much.  I have used the all white one approximately zero times. 

Latest posts

Back