Filling Eyebrows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer powders because the result is more natural and can be easily done in a hurry versus pencil which is a bit less forgiving.

i always go with my abh pomade. a lot of ppl disagree because if you go too ham it'll look like you have tatted brows but after using it for a while ive mastered doing both my brows in 5 mins or less. i always go in with a light hand and hope for the best.

I prefer a powder when i am in a rush. I will spritz my angled brush with rose water and dip in a dark brown powder. My only issue if my brows are always lopsided :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Start filling in your brow using a powder. Touch your brush (a small, angled eyebrow brush is recommended) in the brow powder, tap off some excess powder on the side of the powder container, and start to lightly outline the top and bottom edges of your brow. When filling in, follow in the direction of your hair growth.

Have you ever tried Benefit Cosmetics Ka-Brow Cream-Gel Eyebrow color with brush? It's the best thing I've tried so far. It's fast and the stiff little brush that's attached to the top of the cap makes it easy to fill in brows when in a hurry. I have ash blond hair and darker brows and I use color #4. The color stays on all day too.  

I think to fill up brows I generally prefer for the brushes in order to have a perfect eyebrow. While filling eyebrows I keep in mind that it does not spread around my eyes and I prefer for the dark filling as my brows are light. 

Latest posts

Back