Net-A-Porter Ultimate Beauty Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I can't say no to these Net-A-Porter boxes.  Perfect for those of us with high end taste but without the high end budget.  I would certainly not shell out $195 for a chantecaille mask, but I will pay $195 for that mask AND like 30 other luxury goodies.   

It's available now at https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/826666/Net_A_Porter_Beauty/the-ultimate-beauty-kit - and don't be like me - REMEMBER TO USE EBATES - 5% cash back (thanks for the tip, Jenny!!!)

NET-A-PORTER's 'Ultimate Beauty Kit' is expertly curated with 32 cult-favorite products - 16 travel and 16 full size - from our skin, hair and makeup edit. It also includes the Winter Issue of award-winning PORTER magazine. Perfect for gifting, this set comes wrapped in our signature packaging and tied with a neat bow.

- Hourglass' Ambient Light Correcting Primer neutralizes light and blurs imperfections
- By Terry's Baume de Rose Flaconnette Lip Protectant is enriched with softening Rose Flower Essential Wax
- A versatile peachy-beige hue, Ilia's Lipstick in 'Funnel of Love' is enriched with Cocoa Butter, Beeswax and Jojoba Oil
- Use beautyblender's Red Carpet sponge for a streak-free and flawless makeup application
- Kevyn Aucoin's The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting highlighter gives skin a candlelit glow
- A multitasking lip and cheek pigment, Edward Bess' Glossy Rouge Naked Rose has a barely there pink hue
- Burberry Beauty's Lip Velvet lipstick in 'Military Red' is a universally flattering color with a soft matte finish
- A shimmery dark-brown hue, Wander Beauty's Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow is packed with Green Tea, Aloe Extracts, and Vitamins C and E
- Kjaer Weis' Eye Shadow is easily blendable and formulated with Bamboo for the silkiest finish
- Lilah B's Divine Duo™ lip and cheek stain in 'b.fearless' is a universally flattering, classic red
- Goldfaden MD's Plant Profusion Regenerative Night Cream uses Raspberry and Comfrey Stem Cell Extracts to diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- 111SKIN's Y Lift Neck & Décolletage Serum is formulated with powerful firming ingredients including Progeline and NAC Y2
- Sarah Chapman's Spot Sticker is a set of 10 soothing patches that unclog pores and calm irritation
- Erno Laszlo's Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask is formulated with 'NASA-inspired memory texture' and a powerful blend of fruit and plant extracts
- Soveral's Volcano Ash Transformative Mask simultaneously extracts impurities and nourishes skin
- Lauren Napier's set of three Facial Cleansing Wipes is enriched with soothing Aloe, Chamomilla and Cucumber Extracts
- Sunday Riley's Good Genes Serum is a multitasking treatment that brightens and evens tone
- Tata Harper's Reparative Moisturizer boosts hydration and minimizes wrinkles
- REVERENCE DE BASTIEN's Unguent for Nails and Cuticles is fortified with Argan Oil, Vitamin E and Arnica
- Chantecaille's Gold Energizing Eye Recovery Mask reduces the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness in just 20 minutes
- Aromatherapy Associates' Deep Relax Roller Ball harnesses the therapeutic effects of essential oils
- TenOverTen's Non-Acetone Polish Remover + Finishing Hand Cleanser Cloths work to safely and effectively dissolve varnish
- Oribe's Supershine Moisturizing Cream will calm flyaways and fight frizz - Use Balmain Paris Hair Couture's Moisturizing Shampoo to enhance the natural beauty of your locks, following with the Moisturizing Conditioner for optimum results
- Achieve longer, thicker lashes with Charlotte Tilbury's Legendary Lashes Mascara
- Lipstick Queen's Queen Bee lip treatment is infused with soothing Chamomile and Sunflower Extracts
- LAFCO House & Home's Duchess Peony Reparative Hand Cream is blended with Cottonseed, Jojoba and Olive Oils
- Vernon François' Dazzling Spritz Shine Spray is formulated with active ingredients and shimmering particles for luminous locks
- Mio Skincare's Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak is formulated with anti-inflammatory Andiroba Oil to ease muscle aches and pains
- This Works' Sleep Plus Pillow Spray is clinically proven to restore your natural sleep pattern
- Christophe Robin's Cleansing Purifying Scrub With Sea Salt intensively cleanses and rebalances sensitive or oily scalps

Last edited by a moderator:
@@lauradiniwilk, you always for get your ebates!!! lol

I did not know there was a copy of the magazine in the box, that is great also!  16 full size items, awesome!  Yes I ordered one, been waiting for this to go on sale.  Wish BOS style would release the Winter Box spoiler, so I can decided if I want that box or not and then I am done!

@@lauradiniwilk, you always for get your ebates!!! lol
I know!!!! It's like I have a mental block against it.  My friends all have some sort of ebates tool bar thingie that automatically pops up if you are about to buy something that would give you cash back but we aren't allowed to install stuff like that on our work computers (where 99% of my shopping happens). 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't decide on this one.  I have enjoyed all the previous NAP boxes I got, including last year's Holiday Box.  The price has jumped significantly (as have the amount of product).  Can't decide...there's not a TON of this that I really, really want but I do want a few.  Whenever I want a 'few' it seems like I should just get the box for the extra price as the savings is so great.

Remember the one with the full size Oribe????

Latest posts

Back