Yogurt as a face wash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can yogurt be used as a face wash. Has anyone of you who has use yogurt can give his/her reviews. I have very sensitive skin. I want t to know if yogurt can be used on sensitive skin.
Regards

If your skin needs a boost of moisture, you can try using a yogurt face mask to rejuvenate your skin. Home made yogurt can do wonders for your skin. The lactic acid present in it is a natural cleanser, exfoliating agent, as well as moisturizer. Prepare a smooth face pack by mixing in 2 tsp yogurt, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, and ½ tsp gram flour. Cleanse your face, apply this pack, and wash after 15 minutes with tap water. This face pack naturally cleanses the skin and tightens it so that it looks young and fresh.

I haven't heard yogurt is used as a face wash, rather it's used as a mask, or its ingredient. Not sure how should I remove my eyeliner with a yogurt. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If your skin needs a boost of moisture, you can try using a yogurt face mask to rejuvenate your skin. Home made yogurt can do wonders for your skin. The lactic acid present in it is a natural cleanser, exfoliating agent, as well as moisturizer. Prepare a smooth face pack by mixing in 2 tsp yogurt, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, and ½ tsp gram flour. Cleanse your face, apply this pack, and wash after 15 minutes with tap water. This face pack naturally cleanses the skin and tightens it so that it looks young and fresh.
Did this last night Madhuri, it is lovely, thank you.

The yogurt will lock in the moisture from washing your face. Let the mixture refresh your skin for about 10 minutes, and then rinse it off. The lactic acid, a natural alpha hydroxy acid, in the yogurt helps smooth and exfoliate skin. Make sure to use a thick kind with active cultures for the ultimate beauty benefits.

I know it's used as an ingredient in face masks but I'm unsure of what yogurt actually does as I have personally never tried it.

Can yogurt be used as a face wash. Has anyone of you who has use yogurt can give his/her reviews. I have very sensitive skin. I want t to know if yogurt can be used on sensitive skin.
Regards
Yogurt is great, I have used it as a Face wash, Face mask, Scrub and also as a conditioner to my hair. It has inbound qualities. You may add a teaspoon of olive oil to yogurt and apply it to your face. Honey with yogurt goes well too. Give a nice massage to you skin with it and you 'll be left with shining skin after 10 mints. I too have sensitive skin and i use fresh yogurt which suits me quite well. You should give it a try. 

I have never tried yog hurt as face wash but I would like to try it once. If this will be fine for me I will try it again. 

Latest posts

Back