• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday Deals 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some deals that Memebox will have on Black Friday:

• [SIZE=9.5pt]Vault boxes[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt] are back!  Vault boxes are large boxes full of some of our most popular products (at least 16 products in each box).  There will be 4 boxes this year. The Pony Effect Vault Box contains 24 items ($239 retail, $120 Black Friday price), the SKINvincible Vault Box contains 16 skincare items from various brands ($298 retail, $150 Black Friday price), the K-beauty Krazies Vault Box contains 16 skincare items from various brands ($329 retail, $150 Black Friday price), and the #sheetfaced for 100 days Vault Box contains 100 of sheet masks ($203 retail, $80 Black Friday price).  [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9.5pt]There will be 10 types of value sets.  There will be two to three value sets launching each day for four days (Thursday - Sunday) and available until they sell out.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9.5pt]The doorbusters will run for five days (Thursday - Monday), with a new batch of products released each day and only available on the day they are released.  [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9.5pt]There will be limited edition merchandise during the Black Friday promotion. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9.5pt]They will have a surprise on cyber Monday![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9.5pt]Deals launch [/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]on Thursday 11/24 at 1PM PT, with new value sets and doorbusters launching Friday 11/25 at 9AM PT, Saturday 11/26 at 9AM PT, and Sunday 11/27 at 9AM PT.  We will launch our last set of doorbusters on Monday 11/28 at 9AM PT.[/SIZE]

Kylie Cosmetics will offer a stocking with orders on Black Friday until supplies last

kylie cosmetics black friday.jpg

The Body Shop has their gift tote on sale early - $35 with a $33 purchase.
This is my favorite deal every year!

Here is a pic:

black-friday-tote-bag_l.jpg

TOTE INCLUDES

Coconut Lip Butter 0.34 oz ($7 Value)  Shea Body Butter 6.7 oz ($21 Value)

Shea Shower Cream 8.5 oz ($10 Value)  

Satsuma Body Polish 6.7 oz ($20 Value)

Satsuma Shower Gel 8.5 oz ($10 Value)  

Hemp Hand Protector 3.4 oz ($20 Value)

Olive Mini Body Scrub 1.7 oz ($7 Value)  

Tea Tree Oil 0.34 oz ($10 Value)

Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover 8.4 oz ($18 Value)

Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream ($22 Value)

I bought the ginger scalp shampoo, a dry brush, exfoliating gloves, and a detangling comb, so I got out of there for under $75.  Plus ebates is 8% for the body shop, so that was another $5+ there!

Bath and Body Works is B3G3 free store wide. No sale prices everything will be full price.

They also have two versions of their VIP tote, a rose gold and navy blue. The totes are nice and big and pretty, they come with a sparkly smaller cosmetics bag.  I think they're online now, they'll probably be $25 with a $30 purchase. As always you can use all your coupons at B&BW in one transaction on BF.

Jewel scent is offering a free $75 (or more) ring with any $45 purchase.So Since their black friday started early I caved and bought a lil early but I know most real black friday deals dont begin til tomorrow.But I just hate waiting it makes me anxious.

I got their hawaiian pineapple body scrub and the Calm lavendar body creme spent like in the 40 dollar range got 15 % off

Use code BLACKFRIDAY   or BLACKJEWEL the blackjewel saves you 15 % off  because I'am a member  but they both get you the 75 dollar ring free when you spend 45.Their rings are so pretty too and now I will have 3 more rings.

Last edited:
Victoria Secret black friday starts at 5 in the afternoon on thanksgiving thursday just started almost an hour ago.I was literally waiting online to buy items that were already in my cart and ready to go ordered everything I planned to and got the free tote bag / clutch thing they always offer every yr.I saved 20 percent off with promo codes and I got free shipping with another promo code and I was able to use all the promo codes I think they let you use a total of 3 of them.The tote also requires you to use a promo code.I didnt get the free 20 dollar  victoria secret rewards card I was in a rush but I saved and got some good deals .I was really worried VS would sell out of everything I wanted and they did have items already out of stock before even the black friday real sale even  started.

I dont buy from the VS PINK line because they dont offer my bra size and I think it looks too teen / kiddie and even though women my age and older at work wear it I think its just a bad look overall lol but they have a free tote and body mist / lotion promo thing going on there.I remember girls in high school wearing the pink hoodies and even then I thought they looked cheap / poor quality.I stick to bras / panties and normal stuff at VS from the regular VS line.

Last edited:
Box of style by Zoe Report has a Black Friday deal too. Here is the verbiage from their website Use codes WINTER30 to save $30 on seasonal subscriptions & WINTER50 to save $50 on annual subscriptions!

Revolve clothing- has 65 % off I got a trench for $70 , button ups for half off and yeah I bought a lot and it was all on sale.

House of Cb London - is saying their having their biggest sale ever ! I didnt buy anything but I wanted too they have the cutest jackets/ outerwear and celebs wear it like Kim K and her sisters and ariana grande ...

I do online shopping so cyber monday is coming up too ! and small business saturday is tomorrow .

Last edited:
How did everyone end up doing for Black Friday / Cyber Monday?

- I extended my Popsugar Must Have subscription 6 months

- Got the body shop tote (it came already!)

- Bought some Kendra scott bangles that were even cheaper than the KS website from nordstrom

- Bought a zillion bralettes for $10-$12 at Victoria's secret (wish I had seen Barbie's post above, sounds like I missed out on some promo codes and a tote!)

- Bought a bunch of betabrand dress pant yoga pants for 30% off (I LOVE them, it's like wearing jammies to work but you looks super polished and professional)

- Bought a bunch of blankets for crazy cheap from Kohl's so I can be the Oprah of blankets this xmas (and a blanket for YOU, and a blanket for YOU)

- Got a fjallraven kanken and an ebags mother lode blackpack from ebags ay 30% off

- Actually remembered to use my dang ebates for almost all of this

My list is kind of looking insane now that I typed it all out, but it's all stuff that has been on my wishlist forever and that I will legitimately use...the PSMH and Body shop are the only things I wasn't specifically shopping for and they were such great deals I'm not mad. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got so much stuff.From esty I got a tie dye halter top crotchet I think thats how you spell it , a tie dye crop tee shirt and a tie dye tank with fringe detailing I think I got money off that order because I contacted the esty seller.Then I got two Johnny depp tank tops I think hes cool lol and then I got two denim collared shirts with ones that are button ups.I got some lipglosses from esty two of them ones pink holographic the others a green holographic one .Last but not least from esty I also bought some jewelry its real butterfly jewelry so I got a bracelet ,a necklace with a crystal and some other crystal necklace its a rock I foget the name of it but its like a purple crystal and I got money off because I contacted the seller on black friday.Oh and I got ILNP nail polish the 3 holographic ones.

Victoria secret - I got two bras one red , one white a romper that can be worn in public its not really lngerie looking it has like a pink paisley print to it , a black bodysuit , a free tote and free clutch .I got free shipping and 20 % off my order .Oh and I got underwear too lots of pairs maybe like 5.They always sell out of my bra size 38 B Idk why my boobs are not even that crazy huge but yeah had to order the 36 B.

Revolve clothing - I think it was 65 % off or something like that I got an army green collared shirt faded color shirt , a flannel / plaid green and white button up , a red flannel shirt , a camel colored coat for only 70 dollars and revolve clothings crazy expensive so any sales a must buy there.Then I got another denim button up my new obsession.

Jewel Scent - I got a free 75 dollar ring with a purchase I got the lavendar body creme and the hawaiian pineapple body scrub.The body scrub and the creme both contain surprise rings as well.

Mally Beauty - I got the Mix and Mingle gift set 

Sephora - I got a ton of makeup here but I bought mine with the 20 % off not the black friday sale .I got everything from hermes , christian louboutin , Urban Decay , josie maran ....

Now that I think about it I looked at some of the cyber monday deals and they gave away a much cuter tote than I'am getting fre free it was silver / pink and it was huge you could stick like a baby in that thing from Victoria Secret.Also jewel scent gave away a free 100 dollar ring with 65 dollars in purchases so I got scrwed there too I think I was worried everything would sell out instantly that I wanted.

Last edited:
Back