• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ULTA Coupons, Deals, Discounts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Share all ULTA coupons, deals etc here. I figured it would be nice to have a dedicated forum and thread for ULTA like we have for Sephora. It's nicer for organization purposes and for making the search for info easier. Hope this helps everyone.

Just wondering if anyone else who got a 20% off code if you've ever tried stacking them? I used to be able to do it and was just curious if anyone has gotten it to work lately. Ulta sent me two different codes, one in an email and one on a flyer.

I got a 20% off coupon today. Did Platinum members get theirs early? or how does it work? I don't order very often from ULTA because I can't spend that much at both places (ULTA & Sephora) and somehow always end up ordering from Sephora but I'd love to use this 20% coupon somehow. What's everyone getting from ULTA?

Ulta sent me three different codes, I've already used one but I was holding off on purchasing anything else. Leaning more towards using my Sephora code but if I could get my two extra Ulta codes to stack I'd use those instead. Everything I wanted from Sephora went oos so Ulta might be sending me some christmas goodies pretty soon LOL

I got an email for extra 300 points with a next $80+ purchase. Anyone else get the same deal. It's tempting but after Holiday shopping I'll need to be on no buy.

Just got this email about a Bareminerals promo. Just wanted to pass it on in case someone is interested.

bareminerals promo.jpg

Ulta has 2x and 3x points (Platinum members) until 2/11. Check your emails

ulta points.jpg

I like that offer but I can't decide if I'm going to buy anything.  I am so overloaded that it's now become a major organizational issue.  And, of late, I have discovered Cult Beauty and Look Fantastic who often have a better price on some of the higher end products.  Not to mention, this month is SpaceNK's and next is Barney's bag events.

Ooh I need to check out the stores your mentioned and the SpaceNK and the Barney's deals @@cpl100! Thanks for mentioning! I used to buy from both during their Beauty events but haven't in so long. The same with Neiman Marcus and Saks. I love checking out the events though and the GWPs. They just opened a new ULTA near me but I haven't been there yet. When they had their opening day my youngest son was sick at home from school so I couldn't go. I don't shop there that often but wanted to see it since it's new. I prefer shopping online more than going to the stores.

Just got an email with current ULTA deals. Here is a list of some of them. I would love to get the Benefit Rockateur but I'm on no buy  :(

ULTA deals.jpg

ulta deals 2.jpg

ulta deals 3.jpg

ulta deals 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ulta has 2x and 3x points event happening on purchases. Anyone buying anything?

Ulta has a Derma E microdermabrasion scrub at a discount today. I absolutely love this scrub so just wanted to pass it on in case someone is interested.

derma e ulta promo.jpg

Ulta has 20% off right now. Check your email for the coupon code. I think it's a difference code for each person.

Ulta has the UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette on sale for $13! The whole Kristen Leanne collab is half price. 

Latest posts

Back