Sigma Holographic Lip Glosses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sigma has holographic lip glosses available! Has anyone tried these yet?

http://www.sigmabeauty.com/c/1555

sigma holographic lip glosses.jpg

I like the first one the purple / pink and the second to the last orange / pink but not sure how they would look on me might be a but too much.Kinda reminds me of rave makeup.On a different note you can get holographic lipgloss for real cheap just try esty I have bought a ton of stuff from them .The colors of the sigma kinda remind me of the INGLOT AMC holographic lipglosses they had out except I think INGLOT has better ones because it had these liquid crystals in it and it reacted to your skin tone and made a certain color and if you added another lipgloss from inglot on top of it it would create a different cool looking color like I made  a rainbow one when I combined two colors together and it was like a prism lipgloss.

Last edited:
Plus the price is kind of outrageous if your buying all the colors it would cost you 70 dollars .I would wait until black friday to buy those if anyones interested the sales are coming soon give it another week.

I am not very amazed, also, regarding the price, I think I will pass these lip glosses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty! I remember when Kat Von D and Bare Minerals released their versions of these a couple of years ago and everyone freaked out, but it is nice to see that people are getting into these again. I think the top right picture would be a very unique way to do a classic holiday red lip but with a twist. I wonder if any drugstores will pick up this trend and release any of their own?

Back