Estee Lauder Buys Too Faced

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to an article by PopSugar, Jerrod Blandino (the owner of Too Faced) stated on his IG that Too Faced won't allow animal testing in the future and won't sell products in China. Many brands owned by Estee Lauder do animal testing since they sell products to China which requires animal testing. I just wonder how long Jerrod will stay on board Too Faced and will be able to dictate this to EL.

i hope that their products will always stay cruelty free .At the end of the day, Too Faced is a business and this decision was made by them because they do see it is the best for them!

I always thought that Jerrod was a big part of Too Faced, I hope he doesn't leave! And for animal cruelty, I think that it is good that they will not be apart of it. I know that many people don't support Estee Lauder companies because of how they test on animals, so I wonder how if Estee Lauder just owning the Too Faced company will effect their opinion.

Latest posts

Back