Deck of Scarlet -A New Palette Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is a new sub being launched called Deck of Scarlet. It's a bi-monthly makeup palette subscription service. It's a sister company of Scentbird. Just wanted to pass on the info to anyone who might be interested. It's $29.95.

deck of scarlet.jpg

https://www.deckofscarlet.com/

This looks good. I subscribed! This is a wonderful concept. I believe they are now on the second edition of the collectible palettes. Also you can preview and skip a palette if you don't like a particular edition. 

This looks good. I subscribed! This is a wonderful concept. I believe they are now on the second edition of the collectible palettes. Also you can preview and skip a palette if you don't like a particular edition. 
ooh sounds exciting @@EdithS2! Please keep us posted on how it's going for you and how you like the palettes. I was tempted but didn't sign up only because I have too much makeup currently.

Deck of Scarlet is releasing a new palette today with Youtuber Sondjra DeLuxe.

Here is a picture of the new palette

deck of scarlet palette January 2017.jpg

I am not thrilled. Nothing new on the market, there are hundreds of these kind of palettes. 

My name is Diane WELCH, & my e moo mail address is [email protected], phone number to reach me is 1-517-398-2501( if you don’t reach me leave me a phone number to connect with a responsible person to handle this, as I am a very dissatisfied customer of yours). I was  dissatisfied with all of your products that I did try, & I have tried a lot Of products through my 50yrs. that I have worn makeup. I tried it for the first two to three months, & couldn’t find anything that suited me, my age group, nor did it suit my complexion. 
I tried to cancell it in the past with no luck at the time thru your company here, & your company wouldn’t stop sending me the boxes of cosmetics even though I kept sending them back month after month labeled “RETURN TO SENDER”, & yet your company kept charging me $34.50. I tried numerous times also to get the payments stoped thru your company thru PayPal, but they said I needed to notify your company first, so here I am TRYING AGAIN!!!

I NEED YOUR COMPANY”DECK OF SCARLET” TO REIN-VERSE ME DIANE WELCH OR MY ACCOUNT  OF PAYPAL $64.50, FOR 9 MONTHS( JAN.-AUG.), and NO MORE MONEY BE DEDUCTED FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS OF SEPT.& ONGOING!!!!! 
THANK YOU DIANE WELCH

Latest posts

Back