Little Lace Box December - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the thread for the Little Lace Box December. Per their website the shipping starts December 12th.  Looks like the Theme is "All the Places You Go" by Dr. Seuss.

I think that's an odd theme for December. I wish they were doing a holiday box like they did in 2014, that was the greatest box ever!!

It is kind of an odd theme. Maybe they are thinking that people travel during the Holidays or something.

Here is a screenshot of the theme from their site

IMG_4738.PNG

Ugh I used to be such a fan of this box but I find that it has changed a lot and at least for me not for the better.  I find it to be one disappointment after another.  I think I will finally be cancelling.  I received notice of shipping on 12/15 the tracking number did not work until today and now it just says its in pre-shipment mode.  Umm I got an email and a text saying this box  shipped on 12-15 and now how many days later and its still not moving.  Ugh!! I also saw spoilers on MSA and its nothing exciting.  Lots of things that they ve shipped in previous boxes but by different brands not very fun or exciting.  And a very strange time of year for  this theme.  The items were a bit of stretch to the theme in my opinion. The places you ll go is a great book but it reminds me of graduation season and the spring time not christmas.  The best box ever was the holiday box its a bummer they stopped doing that.  I miss the old LLB

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .  Has anyone here received their box yet?

I got my box.  It wasn't as great as last box, but it was nice.  The only thing I thought was a waste was the "waterproof purse poncho".  But, that may be because I live in the desert and rain isn't a problem...

Yea I saw the poncho thing too funny.  I also thought it was weird the charger stickers are meant for Apple products. Maybe you can make them work on other brand chargers too but that would a bit disappointing.  What colors were your scarf and slipper socks?

I got a pale baby blue scarf (really pretty and very soft) and oatmeal colored slippers with cream furry lining (also very soft).

Latest posts

Back