December 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
boxycharm-december-2016.jpg

They put a lot of "Naked dupe" palettes in their boxes. I didn't have Boxy when they had the Revealed palettes but I've never had much need for any of the UD palettes because they're mostly shimmer and I prefer more mattes. 

The next spoiler is a Butter London nail polish or liner or ModelCo Bronzer. I have a small Modelco bronzer and wouldn't mind a full size but the polish is a really pretty dark red color.

I resubbed to Boxycharm last month and couldn't be happier.  I'm really hoping for the polish.  I've got a lot of bronzer and liners from other boxes I've dropped, but I can never have enough polish!

I'm super excited for these spoilers! I know that Boxycharm just gave out another version of the Pure Cosmetics palette a couple of months ago, but I loved it. I hope that for the Ofra liquid lipsticks that there are some color variations.

I know the pure cosmetics nude palette was in the fabfitfun fall box but I haven't seen one in a boxycharm. I've been looking for that one and that's why I'm excited for this one. In the boxycharm shop, did anyone see that there's a tab for December 2016 items? There's only one item listed though, its the Makeup Eraser Mini, I wonder if thats going to actually be in the box.

I saw someone on instagram got the three spoilers, an undereye brightener and a lip scrub 

Latest posts

Back