Help! What's My eyeshape?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im having so mutch trubble when I want to wear eyeshadow. I have no idea what suits My eye and what shape I have... I feel so confuced please Help me :(

Feels like I have watched a billion youtube video trying to figure out what shape I am. But they all  say different things... 

So I would love to get help from someone who can look at my eyes and atleast tell me what shape I have... 

IMG_2693.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Welcome to MUT! Browns shades are the opposite of blue and work very well for blue eyes. Brown shades help blue eyes pop. Any neutral shade eye shadow palette would be good. You could just get a pretty neutral shade to use as a wash all over your eye lid for a quick daily look. L'Oreal has great palettes if you are looking for a drugstore option. Too Faced, Urban Decay and so many other brands have palettes that are fun for creating different looks. It takes some practice but the more you practice, the easier it gets. You can just do a simple light color on the lid and darker shade in the crease and blend very well. Brushes are important for proper application. 

Hi!

Welcome to MUT! Browns shades are the opposite of blue and work very well for blue eyes. Brown shades help blue eyes pop. Any neutral shade eye shadow palette would be good. You could just get a pretty neutral shade to use as a wash all over your eye lid for a quick daily look. L'Oreal has great palettes if you are looking for a drugstore option. Too Faced, Urban Decay and so many other brands have palettes that are fun for creating different looks. It takes some practice but the more you practice, the easier it gets. You can just do a simple light color on the lid and darker shade in the crease and blend very well. Brushes are important for proper application. 
Thank U for answering so fast! But I still don't know the shape of my eye   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And if I could do like a winged style on the eye 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank U for answering so fast! But I still don't know the shape of my eye   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

And if I could do like a winged style on the eye 
Here is a basic article on how to determine eye shape. Makeup is all about experimenting though so you can always practice at home and see how a winged style would look on you and go from there. 

http://www.wikihow.com/Determine-Eye-Shape

i think from the picture of your eyes that you have a fold , i mean some skin lays up on your eyelid. if yes, than you have a partially hooded eye and your crease in inside of the fold. 

I can see you have wide set eyes too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So you can rock darker colours and eyeliner in the inner corner! Unlike me xD. You have a nice lid shape for eyeshadow, especially to bring out your crease, which looks like your eyes could be deep set too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So ya from the looks of it you have deep and wide set eyes so try makeup for those eye shapes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You would suit the kind of looks Rihanna does 

a898568ac5be98d307586bbe779996555d739558_hq.jpg

Back