Saggy facial skin at 35?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good way to firm up skin without having a face lift? My skin just hangs off my cheekbones

. My eyes are starting to droop down. I have not lost weight. I get enough sleep and drink a gallon of water a day. I moisturize like crazy. I hate looking frumpy.

Thanks!

I think I would book me in for a facial at a well known salon first and be guided by what the beautician tells you. Sorry I can't be of any further help.

Just try out some facial exercises such as face lift exercises. This will definitely help you to enhance your face shape. 

Are you having enough collagen in your diet? It's mostly found in skin (fish, chicken) although a lot of vegetables boost collagen production as well (maybe have a look which ones and try to incorporate in your diet?). Or supplements? I'm personally using those as they contain a lot of other stuff like chondroitin, CoQ10, vit.C with small but visible results in my skin elasticity (of course the results will be not as drastic as a lifting - I'm leaving that for later :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).

collagen and other vitamins and minerals, enough sleep, try a daily face oil serum but go for more natural ingredient ones.  I prefer Ora's Amazing Herbal line.

Latest posts

Back