Popsugar Must Have December 2016 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yea first spoiler(s)

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/11/popsugar-must-have-box-december-2016-spoiler-coupon.html

I love this spoiler, very useful! I m so happy I signed up for the 3 month better than black Friday MSA posted yesterday. Here s the info. if anyone is interested

Use coupon code MSABF at checkout for $50 off a 3-Month Must Have box subscription, plus get a Juara Tumeric Antioxidant Radiance Mask (Value $38) FREE in your December Must Have box!
Your first box with this subscription will be the December box. Full Details: Use promotion code MSABF at checkout for $50 off a 3-Month Must Have box subscription, plus a free JUARA Skincare Tumeric Mask to be included in your December Must Have box. Promotion code listed above (“Codes”) are valid from Monday, November 21, 2016 at 12:01 a.m. EST until Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST or while supplies last. Only one Code may be used per transaction.

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/11/popsugar-must-have-box-better-than-black-friday-deal.html

I m so tempted to pick up a few extras as gifts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I obviously have zero will power, this deal suckered me in. I bought myself a 3 month gift subscription (I always do the gift sub as I never remember to cancel) as a Christmas present to myself LOL. I haven't received this box in a few months, but this spoiler combined with the deal lured me in. Such a sucker LOL.

Thanks for posting @@Teach22! I like the spoiler and I'm really tempted with the 3 month deal. I had just cancelled the box last month.

Hooray they are listening to this have you heard about the new upgrade feature?

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/11/popsugar-must-have-box-upgrade-feature-black-friday-details.html

POPSUGAR Must Have has added a new Upgrade feature! This means that you can take advantage of any Black Friday deals by adding them to your existing account – no need to create a new account and get duplicate boxes.

Step 1: Log in to your account, then select the subscriptions tab.

Step 2: Click the UPGRADE button above your account information

Step 3: Select the 3-month OR 6-month upgrade option to add 3 or 6 months to your existing subscription for a discounted price.*

Step 4: Click the UPGRADE NOW button.

Step 5: Add your Black Friday PROMO code, then click CONFIRM UPGRADE.

Step 6: View your confirmation with your Order Summary.

Step 7: Get happy! You not only just saved BIG, but you’re also getting even more surprises delivered straight to your door.

Also there will be black friday pop sugar deals this year :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (thanks Jen!!) http://subscriptionboxramblings.com/2016/11/popsugar-must-box-black-friday-sale-coming-soon/

Teach22, on 23 Nov 2016 - 5:41 PM, said:
Hooray they are listening to this have you heard about the new upgrade feature?

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/11/popsugar-must-have-box-upgrade-feature-black-friday-details.html

POPSUGAR Must Have has added a new Upgrade feature! This means that you can take advantage of any Black Friday deals by adding them to your existing account – no need to create a new account and get duplicate boxes.

Step 1: Log in to your account, then select the subscriptions tab.

Step 2: Click the UPGRADE button above your account information

Step 3: Select the 3-month OR 6-month upgrade option to add 3 or 6 months to your existing subscription for a discounted price.*

Step 4: Click the UPGRADE NOW button.

Step 5: Add your Black Friday PROMO code, then click CONFIRM UPGRADE.

Step 6: View your confirmation with your Order Summary.

Step 7: Get happy! You not only just saved BIG, but you’re also getting even more surprises delivered straight to your door.

Also there will be black friday pop sugar deals this year :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (thanks Jen!!) http://subscriptionboxramblings.com/2016/11/popsugar-must-box-black-friday-sale-coming-soon/
It's great BUT it doesn't work on a gift subscription :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I signed up as a gift so I wouldn't have to worry about cancelling - seems so odd that they restrict it since we're all paying the same amount. I guess they probably make extra money because people forget to cancel.

I canceled my sub after the disappointing mystery box and unimpressive November box, but I decided to get the Black Friday 3-month deal. Hoping the next few months are better...

Hey All. Check out the Popsugar site today. They have an awesome black friday deal. I added a bunch of months to my sub. I'm so excited for. December's box! I'm loving all the home items they've been doing.

Popsugar has Mystery boxes available. Did anyone order any? I'm really tempted on the home box but trying to stay strong.

popsugar must have mystery boxes.jpg

popsugar must have mystery box.jpg

I wanted to jump on the black Friday upgrade deal but I just don't have the extra funds to devote to it right now. I'm a little bummed.

I'm in the same boat with extra funds. I keep looking at all these awesome deals but really can't take advantage of them.

Wow another super early shipping month.  Just got a tracking number for december but its shipping from CA so I probably wont see it for like 20 days (sadly that s probably not much of an exaggeration these boxes move soooo slowly lol).  The weight is listed as 4.3lbs.  Yippeeeee!

My ETA is december 10th anyone sooner?

Hmm any ideas based on those themes?  What could snowy be (convertible mittens would be fun!)  Giving hmm would they do gift tags or wrapping paper again?  Minimalist is that the jewelry storage?  Festive something fun and sparkly please .  What would u love to see in this box?

Latest posts

Back