LUSH Black friday 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

well not exactly ... Lush is a uk / canadian company therefore they do not do black friday / cyber monday sales or promo codes or anything worth looking at online tomorrow even.But the day after christmas they do have a buy one get one free items that begins dec .26th at 9:00 am est. time not sure exactly what time this is in the USA but yeah .... 

Not all items are included in the sale but a lot of things are but they sell out quickly I think they did this last yr too.

I remember last year of them having a buy one get one free sale after Christmas. I ended up buying bath bombs fir the kids during the sale. My kids really like them but they are too expensive for me without the sale

I remember last year of them having a buy one get one free sale after Christmas. I ended up buying bath bombs fir the kids during the sale. My kids really like them but they are too expensive for me without the sale
Yeah I hear ya I'am waiting for their after christmas sale .I didnt buy any lush items for christmas I didnt like paying full price lol when everything else was on sale .I think its like a uk thing they call it unboxing day or something like that I'am sure most retailors are doing the same thing I wonder if ugg does this ..... because I dont think their an american company either.

Last edited:
Back