Julep December 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just realized we didn't have a JULEP December thread. I also missed the window to change my box. What did everyone end up choosing?

The secret store is now open and they have a Cyber Monday deal. Here is the deal:

Extra 50% off in Secret Store.
Use code CYBERWIN

After months and months of indecision, I finally bit the bullet and subscribed. It was the FREEFALL code for a free 12 piece set that hooked me in. My question is when will that set and my add-ons ship? With my January box or when I get charged?

After months and months of indecision, I finally bit the bullet and subscribed. It was the FREEFALL code for a free 12 piece set that hooked me in. My question is when will that set and my add-ons ship? With my January box or when I get charged?
Nice! Glad you got a 12 piece set. If I remember correctly when I resubbed, it shipped separate from the monthly box. It's so hard not to do the add-ons sometimes because they are such a great value and the extra gift with 3 or more add-ons.

Latest posts

Back