Glossybox December 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the thread for Glossybox December. Any spoilers out there yet?

They are having a Cyber Monday deal right now. Everyone 3 hours a new deal is released.

Here is the current deal:

glossybox cyber monday deal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another deal from Glossybox that is currently on their website

glossybox cyber monday deal 2.jpg

Thank you for the heads up @! Here are the spoilers from MSA (they are from IG)

I'm slightly excited for this box now. I'm just trying to use up my glossydots, so I've already got it set up to use them this and next month. I love lipsticks, the perfume is cute, I looooove Luxie brushes, and I'd like to try more eye masks. The only thing I'm iffy on is the lashes. I'm better with half strip lashes and these look very one-dimensional. Not natural. 

Mine is arriving tomorrow I can't wait to see what if any variations there will be.

I used Glossydots for this. They told me I wouldn't see it in my account- so have no idea when/if it will arrive.

Ugh my box arrived at a post office today but not my delivering post office so I guess I need to wait until tomorrow to get my box. 

I got my box today after all yay!

The box is stunning!

IMG_2389.JPG

IMG_2390.JPG

Here's my loot:

MDMflowlipstick – Bossy but mine arrived busted up

IMG_2393.JPG

I also got:

IMG_2394.JPG

Luxie Onyx Noir Small Tapered Blending Brush, MeMeMe cosmetics – Beat the Blues Skin Illuminator and Harajuku Lovers Pop Electric Parfum Spray by Gwen Stefani in lil angel - the blue one. Looks like there are 5 variations. 

My variation included La Roche-Posay Toleriane purifying foaming cream cleanser, two tiny bottles sized .1 oz each. One 1 oz bottle would've been much nicer. These hardly count as an "item" to me, but all the other items are full size or close to full size so I guess it's not that big a deal, but still....

There is a sneak peek for January too:

IMG_2395.JPG

It's oOlution Eye love

I ended up getting this box the other day because I had signed up for their 3 month deal. I haven't received the January box yet so I was playing with these items and really like the lipstick. I wasn't sure what to expect but the color is a pretty nude. It washes me out but all nudes do and I still like to use them. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Latest posts

Back