Allure Beauty Box December 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the thread for the Allure December Beauty Box. Any spoilers out there yet?

They are having a Cyber Monday deal. I'm cross posting from the Cyber Monday shopping thread. Here are the details.

allure cyber monday deals.jpg

On Cyber Monday, sign up for the editor-curated Allure Beauty Box (or get one for a friend!). Get a subscription for yourself and it's only $10 per box for the first four months (a $20 savings). When it comes to gifts, if you buy a three-month gift subscription, you'll score a free makeup case, or buy a six-month gift subscription and you'll nab a free beauty box for yourself (worth $15). Buy a 12-month gift and you'll get a free CNTraveler or Teen Vogue box (worth $39.95). (Speaking of theme boxes, those are on sale, too!) It's really all about how many you buy, and trust us, your friends and family members will be obsessed. Buy one box, and get ten-percent off, buy two boxes and get 15-percent off, buy three boxes and get 20-percent off, buy four boxes and get 25-percent off, or buy five boxes and get 30-percent off. Here are the online codes you'll need: Use SAVEMORETV to shop Teen Vogue's box, and use SAVEMORECNT to shop the CNTraveler theme box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, i didn't know the full spoilers were up! I'm excited about the brow highlighter, I was disappointed a while back when the Mally highlighter was replaced. The beauty blender cleanser looks interesting, and I actually need makeup brush cleaner (glad it looks like it can be used on brushes). Hopefully it's not too lavender-y smelling.

I got my box today, it came with Avene body oil in addition to the spoiler items.

Here's a pic:

IMG_2384.JPG

My hand cream is Ocean Gardenia, it smells really nice. I want all of the variations.

I already have the Oh my Brow from popsugar, I'll trade this one.

As mentioned, I also go the Avene body oil, a nice size too the largest item in the box 1.69 oz,

I'll also trade the Lait Creme concentrate. It's not a product I'm in love with.

Neck cream seems interesting, unique product but I'm sure it's just like facial moisturizer, now if it erased double chins...

The beauty blender cleaner is small, but cute. Good for traveling if you need to clean a brush on the go, my blender sometimes catches other makeup when I squish it in with my makeup bag with traveling so spot cleaning is sometimes needed.

I got my box too but instead of body oil I received SkinCeuticals blemish+age defense oil. The size is small. If you had their samples before, then it's a standard sample size for this brand. I assume 2ml. The hand cream is Mediterranean citrus which is overpowering for me but still useful. All the rest is the same.

Latest posts

Back