Popsugar Cyber Monday Mystery Event

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone pick up any of the mystery boxes?  I lost my mind and ordered all three; I'm hoping that I won't have too many regrets.  $750 of value for ~$111 isn't too shabby; I assume I can gift at least some of it.

I'd love to hear your guesses about what will be in each box!

Not sure if this link works for nonsubscribers:

https://musthave.popsugar.com/t/mystery-box?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CyberMondayMysteryBox_Active_20161128&utm_source=MustHaveNewsletter&em_recid=puid3634274&ym_mid=1262878&ym_rid=1159381

The Surprise Gift Shop
The Cozy Home Mystery Box Box

$24.95

Packed with home decor, cool gadgets, tasty snacks, and more, this box makes the perfect gift for your favorite hostess or homebody ($150+ value). Boxes will feature products from recent and past Must Have and Mystery boxes; boxes may contain the same items and duplicate boxes will not be refunded.

*Orders will ship within 7 to 10 business days via FedEx SmartPost.
The Surprise Gift Shop
The Fashion and Beauty Mystery Box Box

$29.95

Full of cult classics, chic accessories, and more, this box makes the perfect gift for the fashionista ($250+ value). Boxes will feature products from recent and past Must Have and Mystery boxes; boxes may contain the same items and duplicate boxes will not be refunded

The Surprise Gift Shop
The Ultimate Vacation Mystery Box Box

$49.95

These travel-ready essentials are perfect for your sunny holiday getaways and beyond ($350+ value). Boxes will feature products from recent and past Must Have, Limited Edition, and Mystery boxes; boxes may contain the same items and duplicate boxes will not be refunded

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting! I got the email too and also found a link on their Facebook page. I'm really tempted with the home box but haven't ordered it yet.

PopSugar is killing me. If these deals are still going on a little later in December I might jump on them, but right now I need to pass. My poor car decided it needs new brake pads for xmas.

Hopefully you will get one soon!!!  I noticed the deal is still available, but wanted to see what one looked like before I ordered.  Thanks for the update  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I took a gamble and purchased the beauty and home boxes today. Fingers crossed it's not too many repeated items.

I couldn't resist any longer and bought the home box today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   It says shipping is 7-10 days, so hopefully I have it before Christmas.  I'm hoping for a good mix of stuff for me and a few last minute gifts for my mom.

Still no shipping notice and i bought my box on cyber monday. I hope the boxes ship today or tomorrow. I was *fingers crossed* going to use some things for stocking stuffers. It usually takes 10 days for the boxes to get to me, so, it is cutting it close. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just donated my last Bingo game to a toy drive a co-worker was collecting for, I was able to sell my other Bingo game on eBay from the last go around of mystery boxes.

I gave my original Bingo game, the first time it showed up in PSMH boxes to my niece, but I have no idea if she used it or played it.

I HOPE I don't get any more bingo games!!

Response re> shipping:

Thanks for reaching out! The Cyber Monday Mystery Boxes box will ship within seven to ten business days via FedEx Smart Post! They are still for sale, but if you ordered the boxes when the sale launched, you should be receiving your tracking details within a few days.

Response re> shipping:

Thanks for reaching out! The Cyber Monday Mystery Boxes box will ship within seven to ten business days via FedEx Smart Post! They are still for sale, but if you ordered the boxes when the sale launched, you should be receiving your tracking details within a few days.
Thanks for the update, hopefully mine will make it before Christmas :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait either, at the very least I would think everyone who ordered on Cyber Monday should be seeing their boxes soon.  I ordered mine last week hoping to have it by Christmas, I'm not too sure that will happen.

I just got this from PopSugar regarding the shipment of the mystery boxes:

IMG_2398.PNG

They're upgrading us to ground shipping (yay) and a surprise gift is included in every delayed box.

Latest posts

Back