Popsugar Mini Box - December 2016 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The December Mini will include the Smith and Cult 1972 polish in rose gold.  Quite a shocker, as rose gold is the new cobalt in PSMH land.  I love smith and cult and I don't have that shade, so I'm in!

I bought that shade when it was in the bb shop, it is GORGEOUS. I mean, I have 4 other rose golds but this one is just the nicest balance of metallic and pink and gold. How long before we know what else is in the box?

I caved in and just ordered this too. I love the Smith & Cult polishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh good this will be perfect to send to my niece as an xmas gift. Maybe I can encourage her (and my brother) to send thank you notes for the gifts I sent. Lol.

I just got mine delivered. My first mini. I think. It's so bad I can't remember if I tried the mini when it first came out. I have short term memory loss especially with sub boxes. :lol: The good thing is that I don't remember the spoilers either so it's like getting a mini present.

I just got mine delivered. My first mini. I think. It's so bad I can't remember if I tried the mini when it first came out. I have short term memory loss especially with sub boxes. :lol: The good thing is that I don't remember the spoilers either so it's like getting a mini present.
Every post you have written today I'm like "did I write this?" haha.  Saaaaaaame. 

I got mine today as well. The polish is beautiful in the bottle, can't wait to try it.

I won't personally use or want the stamp kit but it makes an excellent xmas gift for my niece.

Back