The Season of Giving Giveaway! Part 1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The first of December is here! There will be some giveaways during the month of December to celebrate the season of giving and our wonderful community. Thank you for being part of MUT and making it the greatest place to be! The site only exist for you all. What started off as a site to share my crazy makeup obsession with many moons ago evolved to a great community all these years later and MUT wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of you. We have had so many wonderful people helping with MUT over the years and we couldn't have done it without you. I'm grateful for you all, our previous and current admins and community members. You have all made MUT such a great place. Thank you for being here and sharing the love of sub boxes, makeup and beauty related things with one another. Hope you enjoy these giveaways and take part in all of them through the month of December. Thank you again for being part of MUT!!  :luv:  

The first giveaway is Promise Organic Skin Care giveaway!

There will be two sets given away. Each set will include:

• Promise Organic Skin cleanser
  • Promise Organic Moisturizer
  • Promise Organic Coconut Body Milk
  • Promise Organic Facial Towelettes
promise organic giveaway.jpg

Enter by answering the following question:

1. What's your go to skin care product in the Winter?

For example like this:

My favorite skin care product is a pure clay mask by L'Oreal because it really helps with my skin during Winter time. 

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post numbers (2) and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. We will also verify that the persons who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that the winners failed to follow the steps, we will choose another winner via Random.org. Any unrelated posts that are considered spam will be removed and will not count as entries to the giveaway. Only legitimate posts that have followed the steps above will be considered for the drawing.

This contest is open now and runs until Saturday December 3rd, 2016 at 8am PST and is available to US residents only. The lucky two winners to win a set each will be announced by Friday 12/9/16. Good luck, everyone! Thank you for being part of MUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
My fave Winter skincare product is Avene Thermal Spring Water. My skin gets so dry and flaky during cold season, this makes it refreshed without messing up with my makeup on.

My favorite skincare product is Lancome clay mask because it keeps my skin smooth and not dry in the winter. 

My favorite skincare product in winter is the Derma-E Hydrating Night Creme. It really helps keep my face moisturized and doesn't cause me to break out or anything!

I like to use Vit C, retinol or AHA products during the winter months.  I'm just getting ready to start AHA peeling serum.

My go to winter skin care product is body butter. I need extra moisture, when I take too long in a hot shower.

One of my most recent favorites is Lavanila The Healthy Body Butter Pure Vanilla I got in a recent Ipsy bag this year.

My favorite winter skin care product is my Haus of Gloi pumpkin Butter.   Best thing ever for my dry skin in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back