• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bitterlace Beauty has a sale on her highlighters and its not going so well no ones buying .....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

Under her instagram the shop small with code CYBER its only 30 % off all her highlighters are still available lol meaning her shop small sale which was last saturday didnt go too well she was planning on selling her entire stock that was left and no ones buying lol.I cant say I feel bad for her I feel like this is karma at its best she screwed her customers over with the botched up highlighters she was selling over halloween and now no one wants them.The halloween collection was not up to standards to say the least.

She is planning on restocking 22 highlighters including PRISM well have to see how well that goes over ..... she has not set a release date yet :unsure2:   .

It would have been nice if she actually restocked during the holiday season that way people would have been able to give them out as gifts but of course that didnt happen :huh:  ....

I'am still deciding if I will buy from her again or not at this point after what happened :blink2:   she thought I was lying about her highlighter being damaged and she never gave me a new one to replace it she thought I was trying to get free makeup from her .She refused to send me a replacement unless I sent her pictures / proof of it happening.I told her forget it and let it go but she pissed me off. If you want to anger your customers do this lmao.I have at least spent probably over 200 dollars on her products alone and to say I'am trying to get free makeup and lie about it is ridiculous.I suspect thats why customers didnt buy her on sale products either they didnt want to take a chance and have to deal with damaged goods , take pics and go through all that again.She has tried selling her products multiple times on her instagram even saying prism was used to make one of the halloween highlighters and this will be the second promo code / sale she has tried to sell them on.The first code was SHOPSMALL

Last edited:
Back