Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Too Faced Sweet Peach collection is coming December 14th. Thoughts on this collection? Anyone excited to get something from it?

https://www.toofaced.com/c/new-collections/

too faced sweet peach.jpg

I am super excited about this palette, it comes in so many nice and neutral shades, I love wearing earth tones  in the fall. 

there is so much to TooFaced that I want.

and they just keep it coming! 

i can't catch up! but this collection is so cute.

This collection just launched a few hours ago. I went to check the Too Faced site and there is a huge wait of over an hour to get in. It said there was over 80 000 people ahead of me. Am I the only one who finds this annoying?? I get that some collections are popular but still. I'm sure by the time I might be able to get in everything is sold out. I'm not about to stay up to see if I can get in because I have to get up really early in the morning. Was anyone able to order anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried last night, but I chose sleep. It will be available in Ulta and Sephora tomorrow and in stores after Christmas. I'll wait and see it in stores. I used to be a compulsive buyer when it comes to new releases like these, but I am overflowing with makeup right now, I'd wait a little more. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got in this morning while being on the wait list and put the palette in my cart but decided not to check out. I'm on makeup overload right now. I decided to try again later and got back on the waitlist and again I decided to not check out. :lol: I know I'm crazy. I wanted it but then didn't and really don't need it either. I think the idea of getting is more what I was after than the actual palette. haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting to buy some items in the collection until it is live for Sephora. It would have been great if it was released to Sephora today (as today was when the VIB Rouge $25 off ended), but now I just hope it will stay in stock!

I went to Sephora yesterday and had saved up enough points to pick out a small sample of the Too Faced Pure Peach Lip-gloss and I absolutely love it! It keeps by lips soft and smells delicious! Love it so much I'm going back to buy the full size! 

16730274_1597745383573491_7598178492175417876_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back