The Season of Giving Giveaway! Part 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's time for our 2nd giveaway! The Too Faced White Chocolate Chip palette sold out right away but I was able to get one and wanted to share it with the community by doing a giveaway. The palette is so cute and scent is white chocolate which happens to be my favorite. :) Hope you all enjoy this giveaway and thank you for being part of MUT! This giveaway will be a quick one because there will be another tomorrow so be sure to enter ASAP so you don't miss out! Good luck!

too faced white chocolate chip palette.jpg

too faced white chocolate chip.jpg

Enter by answering the following question:

1. What's your favorite eye shadow or palette?

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. We will also verify that the person who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that the winner failed to follow the steps, we will choose another winner via Random.org. Any unrelated posts that are considered spam will be removed and will not count as entries to the giveaway. Only legitimate posts that have followed the steps above will be considered for the drawing.

This contest is open now and runs until Wednesday December 7th, 2016 at 9am PST and is available to US residents only. The lucky winner of the palette will be announced by Friday 12/9/16. Good luck, everyone! Thank you for being part of MUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite eye shadow right now is from Mac and it is the color Humid-a beautiful metallic green that I just love.

Just recently bought Jeffree Star's Beauty Killer palette & it is quickly becoming my favorite, next to Too Faced's Sweet Peach ☺

For sure, Too Faced Matte Natural Eye palette. It's my go to for a quick eye look. They blend so well too!

My favorite eyeshadow palette is Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance ❤️

My favorite eyeshadow palette (at the moment! lol) is the Tarteist Pro Palette. The colors are just too dang pretty! 

I'm a resident of Canada but will be in the US for a while, and on the off chance I win the prize would be shipped to a US address. Am I eligible? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If so, my favourite eye shadow palette at the moment is the Tarte Showstopper. I can't pick one for all time, but it's definitely the one I keep finding myself going back to lately.

My favorite eye shadow palette is classic but Urban Decay Naked 3, I love blush-pink shades and glitter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been a lurker for the longest time -- happy to finally start posting!

A classic is the Naked 3, of course, but have been loving Tarte's Swamp Queen lately. I'm super pale so all the colors are just perfect for my skin tone!

Oh my favorite palette is pretty basic, the UD Basics pallets are the best for me. I love neutral matte eyeshadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back