The Season of Giving Giveaway! Part 3

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thank you all who have entered the last two giveaways! Good luck to everyone! The third giveaway in this series of Holiday giving is Kokie cosmetics nail polish sets and liners. These polishes are amazing. They are easy to apply and lasts well. Two coats show the color even more but I've used 1 coat with great success. I have other Kokie polishes and love them so I wanted to share these two sets and the liners with you all. The liners are high quality also. Good luck everyone and thanks for being part of MUT!!!

The giveaway prize includes the following:

2 sets of 4 polishes each by Kokie (total of 8 nail polishes, the sets are double sided, 4 polishes on one side and 4 on the other)

Angled High brow pencil

Precision Brow pencil

Champagne color velvet smooth eyeliner

Gilded Gold color velvet smooth eyeliner

Deepest Black color waterproof eyeliner

kokie eyeliners & brow liners.jpg

kokie nail polish set.jpg

kokie nail polishes.jpg

kokie nail polish sets.jpg

kokie nail polish.JPG

Enter by answering the following question:

1. What's your favorite nail polish?

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. We will also verify that the person who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that the winner failed to follow the steps, we will choose another winner via Random.org. Any unrelated posts that are considered spam will be removed and will not count as entries to the giveaway. Only legitimate posts that have followed the steps above will be considered for the drawing.

This contest is open now and runs until Thursday December 8th, 2016 at 9am PST and is available to US residents only. The lucky winner of the palette will be announced by Friday 12/9/16. Good luck, everyone! Thank you for being part of MUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
No comments yet? Whew I love all nail polish but my favorite brand is the spa-ritual polishes, I think i tried them in my glossyboxes, they dry incredibly fast which is great for me since I tend to paint my nails before bed and I always get those dreaded sheet marks on my nails since they're not quite dry when I fall asleep.

My favorite nail polish is OPI. I love the names they come up with. My favorite color from this brand is "Really I'm not a Waitress"

Julep. Or Zoya. Its a tie, they're both really good on my nails. But I prefer Julep a little bit more.

I rarely do my nails now after having a baby, but when I do, I always use my Zoya nail polishes!

I recently received a couple Sinful Colors polish and those have become my new favorites .... of, course it may have something to do with the colors!

In terms of wear time, I love Sinful Colors (and can't beat that price!). For my favorite nail polish color, I think I would go with Zoya's Dream. Such a lovely blue with so much dimension in the glitter!

I love Essie polishes or Zoya because the colors are great. I love flashy glittery nails and toes so the more wild the colors the better! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back