Natural based Shampoo and Conditioner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Masters is a great natural brand for shampoo and conditioner. Not sure if they sell it outside of the US though. Melvita is a great natural brand sold in Europe.

Does anyone know where to buy just pure shampoo with the Nettle extract? I am having trouble finding it.

I like using products from Lush. It is a little bit on the pricy side, but everything is natural and really good for your hair and skin. 

You cannot find a completely natural hair care products especially shampoo and conditioners. However, I know about the one which is GKhair sulfates free shampoos and conditioners. So far in my experience, they are amongst the best ones because they didn't do any harm to me, at-least. 

You can't buy completely natural shampoo, but you can make it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There are tons of diy shampoo recipes with different vitamins that benefit your hair.

Dr Organics uses a combination of bioactive, organic and natural ingredients, such as Argan oil, Manuka Honey and Aloe Vera to get your hair clean and soft.

I think it' would be very cool for the those people who are looking for natural products to take care of thie hairs could very cool and useful I would love to have it ... 

This is a really interesting post to me.
I have other questions as a result.
I know that phosphates are not very good for hair but I wonder if there are other reasons for going to a more natural blend? Is it really necessary? I mean as much research as there is on hair you would think the shampoo chemists would know what is right or wrong. Perhaps, the non-organic products are better? I just don't know!
Does anyone have an opinion in this regard?

Latest posts

Back