What are painless methods for facial hair removal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what are the painless methods to remove facial hair permanently? i am having some facial hair on my chin and cheeks. I do face a problem and feel embarrassed while going out of home. My confidence is becoming low day by day. I am not able to face anyone properly. Please tell me what to do? 

I know the struggle well im trying to remove my beard and I cant get laser because of the hair colour.. the only option for permanent hair remove I have found for me is electrolysis and I have had an hour and a half session and it is painful but I am going to get emla cream from the doctor and see how much that reduces the pain. I dont think there is anyway to completely get rid of the pain but once you finish it will be worth it.

Hair removal has always been struggle for girls. We always try to find new solutions that are bit little cheap and of course painless. For having hair removal to be painless, one can try out hair removal cream which are easy to use and will cause no pains. 

Yes, I have tried bleaching but my skin is very sensitive. After doing light bleach also there is a redness on my face. So, I do not prefer bleaching.

I think laser treatment would be the best choice for you. As it has become more advanced hence not painful.

I would recommend laser hair removal, it is the best thing ever! I feel so much comfortable after doing it, it saves you a lot of effort!

There are many home remedies that are useful for facial hair removal. The lentil face pack is best prepared with red lentils. This is an excellent natural home remedy to remove unwanted hair from the face and is also a very good face scrub. But if you are looking for permanent facial hair removal method then laser treatment is best option.

Okay ! I agree that there are various home remedies that are very beneficial for facial hair removal. They are better also as they are natural based as compared to the artificial chemicals. I am happy after reading your suggestions!!

You should  buy revitol hair removal cream from revitol dot us today. It is one of the best hair removal creams out there that are safe for use on any body part – armpits, eyebrows, upper lips, and legs. The cream works really well for both men and women. The cream inhibits hair growth, without causing any irritation or side effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are actually many ways to get rid of hair. It depends on your pain threshold. Haha. I personally like IPL because its relatively painless and effective. Regrowth rate reduces everything you repeat the session.

Actually I was guided by a blog article that I stumbled upon when I was searching for hair removal treatments. I have been following the blog written by Radium Medical Aesthetics. There is a brilliant article about hair removal.

Back