The Season of Giving Giveaway! Part 5 (last)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thank you all who have entered the giveaways in the last week or so. Today is our last giveaway and it will be a quick one. The giveaway will only be open today so hurry to get your entry in! This giveaway prize is Derma E skin care package. I've been using the eye cream and really like it. It seems to help smooth the little fine lines around my eyes.

The prize includes the following Derma e products:

• Purifying cleanser
  • Overnight Peel
  • Hydrating Night Cream
  • Skin, Hair and Nail Oil
  • Firming Eye Lift cream
  • Purifying Youth Serum

derma e giveaway.JPG

Enter by answering the following question:

1. What skin care product is your favorite?

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. We will also verify that the person who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that the winner failed to follow the steps, we will choose another winner via Random.org. Any unrelated posts that are considered spam will be removed and will not count as entries to the giveaway. Only legitimate posts that have followed the steps above will be considered for the drawing.

This contest is open now and runs until tonight December 16th, 2016 at 9PM PST and is available to US residents only. The lucky winner will be announced by tomorrow Saturday 12/16/16. Good luck, everyone! Thank you for being part of MUT!

I think for me, my favorite skin care product would have to be Freeman's Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask. Such a deep exfoliation and leaves my skin feeling so clean & new! Thanks!

My favorite skin care item is skyn iceland eye gels.  They feel so great and really help with puffiness under my eyes.  Thanks!!

I love dermae stuff. Lately I've been loving the Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner. It works well for my oil/combo skin.

Never tried DermaE, but heard great things about it! 

For the past few months or so I've been loving First Aid Beauty's ultra repair cream & Tarte's Maracuja oil, especially for my extremely dry acne-prone skin!

Happy Holidays! :santa:

My favorite skin care product is Paula"s Choice 2% BHA Liquid, it keeps my skin clear and free of acne. Can't live without it.

Nowadays my favorite skincare product is MisshaUS Super Aqua Pore-Kling Cleansing Foam. It has microbeads to exfoliate, but foams up a lot like a regular cleanser; a combination I have never encountered before. It makes my skin feel clean, but not dry :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My favorite skincare product is the Loreal pure-clay mask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back