• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boxing Day After Christmas Day sales post em here ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

I already did some major shopping .I even bought a flask and a lingerie bodysuit spur of the moment but the rest of my shopping wont be until the day after christmas its called boxing day its not a USA thing but stores outside of the US do it .

LUSH - has buy one get one they are a UK based store so they do the sale after christmas.  I 'am going to buy bath bombs and soaps from them I need to make my wishlist for them now so I dont forget ....

06808.jpg

03083.jpg
06800.jpg
03467.jpg
06581.jpg
06837.jpg
05439.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if Jouer cosmetics is going to have a sale they are an australian brand along with ...Sabo skirt and Xenia boutique .I dont know of many outside of the US stores I'am not that familiar with UK /CANADA online stores that would be having sales but if you know of any post em here ....

My guess is TOP SHOP  and THEBODYSHOP , ZARA , H&M will most likely be having a sale though on that day 

It is basically like a black friday to americans only its huge sales that are stores that are not american.Instead of black friday they do the major sale day after christmas and call it boxing day .... so if you know of any outside the US stores that did not participate in black friday chances are they are most likely going to be participating in this .... get ready to shop 

Last edited:
HOUSE OF CB LONDON never shopped here before but always wanted to check out the instagram page really cute clothes .... its some HONG KONG store I think or outside the US store 

Fabienne_(13).jpg

Last edited:
Back