Allure Beauty Box January 2017 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got an email with a January box sneak peek. Here is the spoiler.

allure beautybox january spoilers.jpg

I'm getting a burts bees lipstick in my birchbox this month, I hope the shades are different.

They are still working on the box. I wonder if we get it by the end of January. I think I will have another month go and cancel. Not only they are late every month, the boxes are not exciting any more.

I wonder why they are taking so long?? Maybe not enough people buying the boxes so they are waiting on more people to sign up before shipping?

I think they are trying to offer smth new that was specially designed for Allure and it takes time.

On the positive note, they stopped charging the card if they are not intending to ship within a week. At least, here there is an improvement.

I was told they should start getting ready to ship at the end of this week. My card is not charged.

I live chatted with allure and this is what they said about the January box, nothing new....still waiting for it to ship due to one of the items.

Kris F[2017-01-19 11:42:17]

Everything looks fine on your account and you should receive the January box without a problem.  I do apologize for the delay.  There was a problem with one of the products within the box that has delayed shipment.  You will receive an email once the January box goes out.  It should go out within the week

Same here. Hopefully I will have the box by end of next week, by then will be time for Feb spoilers.

I also got charged tonight too it's pending to come out tomorrow, that usually means they'll ship soon.

My allure box showed up today out of the blue, no tracking was sent.

IMG_2579.JPG

I got the Doucce Freematic eye shadow quad palette. Looks like you can pop out the shadows and replace them, that little single shadow we got in a previous box should work with this palette since they're magnetics.

Oscar Blandi proto dry shampoo - I've tried this brand before but I'm ok with dry shampoos I use them a lot.

Looks like one of two brushes are being sent either the Sigma E25 blending brush or the E70 medium angled shading brush. I got the blending brush.

Dr Brand Microdemabrasion - good timing for this, I just ran out of my exfoliating scrub.

Burt's Bees lipstick in Blush basin - I think I might have this shade already, so since I'm first up for circular swap it's going in if it's a dupe.

Lastly is the Biobelle facial sheet mask in #beautyscoop one of three masks will be included, the other two are #beautysecret and #iwokeuplikethis

I got exact box today. What's strange I signed up with 4 x $10 box code in December.My first box was November(!!!) and second box today- January.I didn't get December one but I was charged for one! :-/

Latest posts

Back