IPSY January 2017 SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
From my inactive account. I am tempted to resub but have tried all these samples already. I just want it for the bag because it looks like the cosmetic bag from my Honest beauty samples.

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 12.03.18 PM.png

I love the bag design too! I wouldn't mind the Mahama mama bronzer either.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of these samples are good in my opinion! My only issues would be if the face products are light enough but ipsy generally does pretty well with color matching. I asked if I could pick a sample again and for my mom's bag as well. They said yes and we both wanted the brush. 

These are the items you get to pick from this month if you email and ask them.

Pacifica BLUSHIOUS in Wild Rose
Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Desert Sunset
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Light, Medium, or Tan
SLMissGlam Blend Beauty Brush L34
–pur~lisse Blue Lotus Seed 5-in-1 Mud Mask
NOTE Fragrances Pink Peony Eau de Parfum

I took this from mysubscriptionaddiction.com 

I emailed to request a powder or foundation for next month, but they said there aren't any available. But they're going to send the IT Cosmetics under eye concealer! I haven't gotten to try that yet, I never get a concealer in my bags or a powder. 

Of course as soon as I cancel my subscription, they roll out this thing to pick out your own stuff... :angry: . I'll probably re-subscribe in the future, especially if they continue this. 

I don't think the pick your item has completely rolled out, yet. I believe it was being tested still.

I asked for the IT concealer and got the answer that I'd get it. I did this without getting the special email, but I assume this will be widely available sometimes soon.

Ipsy bags are live!

Mom's bag is perfect!

Pacifica BLUSHIOUS in Wildrose- She could care less about the packaging but the unicorn is cute! This is a good color for her. I just hope it isn't too shimmery.

Pretty Woman Nail Polish- She paints her nails weekly and either of these colors are great for her. 

Trust Fund Beauty Lip Gloss- Again she loves lip gloss and either color should be fine.

Jelly Pong Pong Coffee + Coconut Lip Scrub- She's never used a lip scrub but being addicted to coffee and coconut oil she was intrigued. 

SL MissGlam Blend Beauty Brush L34- This was what I requested for her. She super happy because she's been wanting brushes. 

My bag

SL MissGlam Blend Beauty Brush L34- I requested this for me as well. I really liked the face brush I got from them before.

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Paradise Blush- Yay blush! I never get blush. This is a pretty color it looks really bright though. I'm going to have to apply it lightly. 

F.U.N. Lacquer TGIF- So pretty and shiny. Much want. 

purlise Blue Lotus Seed 5-in-1 mud mask + exfoliant-  I enjoy masks and this one looks interesting.

theBalm Cosmetics Bahama Mama- I've been wanting to try this and it's good for travel. 

My bag is also good. I wouldn't have minded a lip product but I don't hate anything. I hope everyone else gets good bags.

Also ipsy is letting me give people their first bag free. It gave me five and I signed four people up so they gave me five more but I'm out of ladies to offer them to. If you want one you can private message me. I have to have a name and email address though. Also it will ask for your credit card information on the site and if you don't cancel you will be charged starting your second month. Oh and for people that already have one thinking they can get a second free bag don't bother it flags you. I know because I was a bit greedy.  

Another nice month from Ipsy for me!

Crown Brush c405 Contour Blush Brush - Always nice to receive a brush

Trust Fund Beauty Lip Gloss - Love the brand, and would love either color!

Jelly Pong Pong Coffee + Coconut Lip Scrub - Another brand that I love. The combination of coffee and coconut is interesting though, I am excited to try this out

Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Desert Sunset - I have a pigment from this brand already and like it, this shade is even more pretty!

Ciate London Gelology Top Coat - While I don't know if this will replace my favorite top coat at the moment, I do like the brand

Bag - Love the bag this month!!

I would have loved to try the F.U.N nail polish this month, it looks stunning! I'm hoping Ipsy does one of their Ipsy Offers on this brand
But overall based on the other selections offered I think that once again Ipsy did a great job curating my bag! Lately my bags have been great, and I couldn't be happier!

What did you guys get?

My bag is pretty good for me this month.

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 6.46.23 PM.png

Getting: 

Trust Fund Lip gloss

Pacifica BLUSHIOUS in Wildrose
Ciaté London GELOLOGY Top Coat

-417 HAND MOISTURIZER
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Anti-Aging Concealer

I got my bag today, everything in the bag was perfect for me, lip gloss, blush, hand cream, top coat for my nails and concealer. I even love the bag. I don't think I've ever loved all my items and bag in all my years of getting Ipsy. WTG!

Latest posts

Back