Korean Beauty Online Shopping *English sites only

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey babes! First of all, this post is just based on my personal experience, i just hope that i can share some of my online shopping knowledge because recently i really got a lot of useful information in makeuptalk!  

Gmarket global site 

Pros: Sellers including original seller, which means if any promotion running in Korea, you can enjoy the local price and promo discounted price as foreigner.

Cons: EMS only, pricey shipping

11street English site

Pros: Similar like Ebay, also Gmarket. You can access the English global site to purchase from Korea sellers including original seller, or your own country site for faster shipping. 

Cons: English global site only offer EMS, and seller from your country may have higher selling price.

Yesstyle 

Pros: You can purchase beauty products together with Korean fashion items. Offers both EMS and standard shipping, free shipping available. 

Cons: Slightly pricey, poor product information. More to fashion focus.

Koreadepart 

Pros: For shipping is similar to Yesstyle, but they more focus on cosmetics. Good price for certain items and rich information. 

Cons: Pricey standard shipping cost, and high order amount to reach free shipping.

Beautynetkorea 

Pros: Offers free shipping but without tracking for any amount of purchase. EMS and standard is available. Rich information. 

Cons: Limited brands and products. Medium price range.

Roseroseshop

Pros: If you're looking for good price only, this is the right place. EMS and Standard shipping available. 

Cons: Some latest brand not available. Good price only for certain brands.

Seoulcheap 

Pros: Similar to roseroseshop but more brands, free shipping available. Rich information. Can request any desired products. 

Cons: New website, shopping platform still under maintenance.

Sokoglam

Pros: Blog to read, free shipping available. Rich information. 

Cons: Pricey compared with others.

Of course there are more shopping sites for Korean beauty products, some are quite similar with those i mentioned like jolse, ibbi. I personally recommend seoulcheap, they have reasonable price and information. Don't judge book by its cover :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I hope you can comment with your favorite one and let's improve this community ^^

have you tried althea.kr ?

its my personal favorite korean beauty online shop. its cheaper and they ship worldwide. 

you can message me so I can share with you my discount link

----

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all!

There's this new e-commerce site called SubK Shop that sells both Kpop (primarily BT21 X MONOPOLY) and K-Beauty products! If you purchase their Care Bare Beauty #KeepCalmAndZitDown acne treatment patches, you get a free animal sheet mask with it!!!

They're planning on getting more products in the future (both Kpop and K-Beauty related) and are based in the US so getting your hands on Kpop and K-Beauty products a lot faster!

You can check it out here :)  https://www.subkshop.com/

Cool! Thanks BlackPinkLisa, this is indeed helpful.  Thanks sharing this list to us. 

Everybody wants to have good clothes because it creates our image. This is very important for women because they are really worried about their look and they can see More details at Mau-fashion.com to be fashionable. At least, it helps me to build my looks and my unique style. So, good luck 

Latest posts

Back