Sephora Play! January 2017 box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This popped up on the Sephora app last night.

IMG_2442.PNG

Looks like a skin-tone based item for January boxes.

I just cancelled my Play subscription today, wasn't very content with my box curations for the past months and needed a break. But, I felt a bit sad immediately and shopped online at Sephora.com to ease the guilt :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am sure they will have an amazing curation in January and I will regret leaving them. 

I just cancelled my Play subscription today, wasn't very content with my box curations for the past months and needed a break. But, I felt a bit sad immediately and shopped online at Sephora.com to ease the guilt :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am sure they will have an amazing curation in January and I will regret leaving them.
Hehe you sound like me. When I cancelled IPSY I went shopping on their site afterwards to try and snag some deals while my account was still active :-D.

Should receive my box variation 1889468 tomorrow. Has anybody got any boxes yet?

Here are some pictures of my bag/variations:

Cute bag, would be cute to keep hair ties and headbands in for the gym

IMG_2562.JPG

IMG_2563.JPG

Here are my items:

IMG_2564.JPG

The amore pacific colors are a little off for me, I won't use the Ouai hair mask :(

Everything else is a win, I plan to try the mask tonight!

Well, this box paid for itself and then some this month. I had just bought a little kit with the Black Honey Almost Lipstick, plus another shade and two lip scrubs. It was on sale for $25 and the full lipsticks are $17 or $18, so I figured why not. But all I really wanted was the Black Honey, so when it came in the box I returned the set (didn't even open it).

Has anyone gotten a sample that was damaged? My Clinique sample is almost non-existent and I was wondering if there is anything I can do about getting a replacement? With Birchbox, I can usually just send them and email and get a replacement.

Thanks!

Has anyone gotten a sample that was damaged? My Clinique sample is almost non-existent and I was wondering if there is anything I can do about getting a replacement? With Birchbox, I can usually just send them and email and get a replacement.

Thanks!
I got a perfume sample that was shattered in my first box, they refunded me the cost of the box, but didn't replace the sample.

Thanks!
Contact them via Twitter, it's the fastest and the most helpful. I have received damaged/empty samples a few times before, they didn't send replacement/refund but gave some points instead. 

Latest posts

Back