Popsugar Must Have January 2016 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooray just got the shipping notice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Not moving yet but its shipping from NY this time so hopefully it ll get here super fast.  Oh and its 3.5 lbs.  Do you think there is a book in there?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a great Jan box! I will be able to use most of the contents in my everyday life- so yay. Now if only I can get my shipping notification...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the picture from MSA. I put it behind spoiler tags in case someone doesn't want to see it.

popsugar must have january spoilers.jpg

Yippee my box came!  I used the mask immediately and it seems super gentle no tingling (and I have pretty sensitive skin) my skin feels so soft now though!  I thought this was a great box for january and excited to see what the next few months hold.  Enjoy your goodies everyone!

Overall I like the box. I've been using the hair towel everyday, I wish it was a little bit bigger though.

I haven't tried the peel yet, but I'll get to it eventually. I'm not excited about soy candles, I feel like the scent isn't strong enough with soy wax, but I liked the scent of the glade candle. I'll use the desk calendar at work, but I'll probably recycle the months instead of use them for something crafty.

I love peppermint tea, we drink a lot of tea at home and I drink tea every morning at work in the winter. I'm very happy with a no guilt snack. I also like the yoga towel but I'll use it more in the summer with my regular yoga classes get a bit sweaty.  

The only item that's a big ole meh to me is the happy notes, they're one time use only, I assume. I'll just trade them.

Latest posts

Back