Box of Style By Zoe Report Spring 2017 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We just received the Winter Box of style boxes but just wanted to get this Spring thread going so that when the spoilers are out the topic is ready. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I'm thinking maybe a blanket or throw of some sort?

Here it is from MSA & IG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the two spoilers from the video!

box of style by zoe report spring 2017 spoilers.jpg

box of style spring 2017 spoilers.jpg

Crazy how the clutch in the Popsugar box is pretty much a match to this (same brand).  The bag looks lovely though not enough to get me to resub.   Seems like this box is going to have a high value I mean the pop sugar  clutch is valued at around $98, I dont see this exact bag on the tribe alive website but similar ones (they appear larger....http://store.shoptribealive.com/category/bags) seem to range between $249- 299. So it wouldn't surprise me if the one in this box is almost $200 or more given how much the clutch is valued at. And those earrings are listed as $62 http://www.adornmonde.com/index.php/earrings/ivo-gold.html  That site actually has some really unique pieces http://www.adornmonde.com/index.php/earrings.html/. Hope everyone loves their goodies!

I looked these items up online and the bag retails for $299 (it's listed as on sale). The earrings are called Ivo and they retail for $62. Not bad! I like that you can wear the earrings as a barbell look or with the circle attached. The adornmonde website shows the back of the earring and how the circle portion attaches. It seems like Rachel is more involved with the curation of this and the winter box. Spring is already looking great! I wonder if the bag has any interior pockets? The Tribe Alive site doesn't describe any pockets. I'm assuming it's like a large tote. On their site the call it an overnight bag.

It looks like the one we're getting is somewhat smaller, more of a regular handbag and not over-nighter size.  It also doesn't seem to have leather on the bottom.  It's probably a variation made esp. for Box of Style.

I love the theme of this box but I'm not fond of the "print" of the bag.  It's the Spring box and I really wanted a punch of color - the black and white is kind of boring (I wear tons of black too).  Not really fond of the clutch in PS for the same reason but at least that's not the spring LE box.  

I'm so excited about the bag.  It's been months since I've treated myself to a new purse and I am tired of carrying the same old thing around.  Hopefully I can keep this one clean, but I think it's the perfect size and stylish without being over the top.  

I can't wait to see what else we'll get...

Anyone get an email to choose their earrings? I read that some people got the email. I haven't seen it but need to double check my email.

Ugh I keep flip flopping on my earring choice, I'm tempted to just tell them to surprise me.  Right now it's set on silver.  What are you ladies getting?

I think I'm going for the gold. What about the candle add-on? I'm tempted to add one of the candles or both as a bundle.

Ohh! I checked my account and saw that boxes are shipping now!! See the bottom text of the attached photo. I had four candle scents to choose from as an add on. These are very good quality candles and I like the option to buy these at a discount. IMG_4380.PNG

Latest posts

Back