Hello!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there!

My name is Lucy and I run an instablog called Lu Reviews (https://www.instagram.com/lu.reviews/)

I am looking to build my instablog during 2017 and was looking for a community of like minded people to chat to in the process. 

I have made a few friends through the instagram community but would love to open up my network to learn from other people and to support them on their journeys too. 

I was looking into setting up my own forum and came across this one and thought I would see what you guys are all about.

I am hoping to encourage collaboration within the beauty blogging scene, and have some big ideas on how to go about this. I am already doing box swaps with people in France and America, but have other ideas as well.

I would love to have a chat, see what you do, and generally get to know the community.

Looking forward to getting involved!

Lucy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome to Makeuptalk @! While I do not have a beauty blog myself, I know a handful of nice people in this community that do! If you have any questions about the forum feel free to ask and thanks for joining :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back