Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I used the Derma A Microdemabrasion tonight to try it and was blown away. My skin felt so smooth and soft after and my pores looked so much better. Just today my foundation was looking like it was settling in the lines and overall my skin didn't look good so I needed to do something. I had been lazy with scrubs and masks lately so I just wanted to try something but didn't want it to take too long. This is one of the best ones I've used. Other similar products I've tried haven't felt as strong. With this one you have to be careful not to push too much when going in circles but it feels really nice and effective. I have a sensitive skin and there is no irritation or dryness. This is definitely staying in my rotation now. All I need to do now is to remember to use it weekly. lol I'm not good with sticking with anything and I always forget to use the products I have. I need to find a better rotation system. I just wanted to pass on the info about this scrub if anyone is looking for a new microdermabrasion type of scrub.

Latest posts

Back