Bizgirlva

Glossybox February 2017 *Spoilers*

Here is another spoiler. The February box will include an Estée Edit item

• Like 1

Got my box today and my variations were the Schwarzkopf BC moisture kick and the Eve by Eve's cream blush

I think everyone got the gel polish, Este edit and the rose Perfume? That is what I got. Only the Schwarzkopf and Eve products show on the booklet as variations

Edited by LoveSkinCare
  • Like 1

Got my box today and my variations were the Schwarzkopf BC moisture kick and the Eve by Eve's cream blush

I think everyone got the gel polish, Este edit and the rose Perfume? That is what I got. Only the Schwarzkopf and Eve products show on the booklet as variations

Those were my variations as well!

post-90268-0-99005500-1487177345_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Lucky you! You got the face powder awesome

Thanks! I looked at it quickly and it looks like it might be a bit too dark for me but I haven't tried it yet. If it ends up being too dark, I'm happy to pass it forward or include it in the next circular swap. :)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• You would clean this brush daily like you would any full sized powder brush... using a brush cleaner in a spray bottle and gently wipe with a paper towel, repeat as necessary until no more pigment transfer is visible on the paper towel. <a>Remember to use a proper brush cleaner like MUSST, Parian Spirit, Wipe Out, Cinema Secrets, Ben Nye as these are instant drying brush cleaners.<a> Avoid 99%, as this will make the hairs brittle. Also avoid using Brush-Off brush cleaner, as this brush cleaner leaves a waxy feel to the hairs. Also avoid dipping full sized brushes such as this directly into the above mentioned brush cleaners, as this will take a long time for the bristles to dry like about a couple of hours or so. And it will also soak up a LOT of brush cleaner, about a 1/2 bottle's worth, which will go to waste, including your money. For a more deeper cleansing, (once a week or once every 2 weeks) you would use a gentle shampoo and conditioner. Gently squeeze out any excess water and let air dry. For this style of brush, wrap a piece of paper towel or a small piece of an anti-slip mat around the handle, (to prevent damage to the handle) and wrap a stiff wire around it or use a small spring clamp and hang the brush upside down to air dry. NEVER rest the brush on its' dome or its' side as the weight will create flat spots and split ends. Based on the full-sized bristle area, this brush will take about 1 and-a-half to 2 days to dry at room temperature. Also, NEVER blow dry or use any type of forced air to dry full sized brushes such as this, as this will damage the hairs by making the hair fuzzy (split ends) and overly fluffy, which cannot be repaired by a conditioner as the hairs cannot grow and repair itself. Based on the pics, I can tell that the bristles are soft and supple and grouped together in a nice domed shape, they should not be fluffy, as in the dome shape is distorted or misshapen.   <a> For a gauge, (as a Professional MuA), I use a 500ml bottle of Wipe Out, and sometimes MUSST as my go to brush cleaners. On a TV series a 500ml bottle lasts me about 2-3 weeks. The spray bottle version lasts me about 2 months. This is based on cleaning about 80 or so brushes a day at 5 days a week. For the lay person, a 500ml bottle will last you about 2 months or so and the spray bottle version at least 5 months or so. Just to be clear, it's the same brush cleaner formula in the refill size (500ml) and in the spray bottle option. Any more questions or clarifications please don't hesitate to ask! 😉
    • Hi Cindy, Question 1) Yes, there are, Gels and acrylics. Most if not all productions will have a Nail Tech or MuA apply and remove the acrylics daily, that's in the actors' union contract. Some productions send their actors to a nail salon to get their nails done. Question 2) That question and decision is up to the Director. Remember, film productions understand that cast have to live in the real world too, just like the rest of us, so all those factors you mentioned above have already been taken into consideration months ago in pre-production, and in H/M/W meetings. Good luck and have fun on set in January!
    • Is this a selling party or a an application only party?  If you're holding a selling product party, then I would apply to a make-up company that offers a third-party product reselling service such as Eve Pearl, SeneGence, Avon, etc. Once you've been approved, they send you their entire product line in demonstration form, you do your applications, make your sales, place your orders and so on. Along with the demonstrator products, the company will also include a few products for sale when you do make an on-the-spot-sale so your clients won't go home empty handed. For an application party, typically you gift them a full sized lipstick colour that you've just applied to them. So four ladies are not too bad, since a lipstick runs between $25-$35, so yeah that kind of adds up on a limited budget. At least you're not buying an entire make-up line for each lady. Also as a new MuA, I am guessing you understand about proper product hygiene, using clean brushes for each person, not double-dipping into mascara or foundation bottles etc. Being a clean MuA goes a long way in maintaining your clients.
    • I love white and yellow shadow. 

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook