February 2017 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I no longer subscribe to BoxyCharm, but want that Dr Brandt product. Does anyone want to swap it away? Please let me know, I'll send you my listings link :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

That z palette is so cute, I would seriously sign up for a second box but I've heard the waitlist is already so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to their IG, everyone is going to receive the Dr. Brandt, plus the z palette and two MUG shadows. I've seen a post with those three products, along with some eyeshadow brushes and a lipstick. Haven't seen any other variations yet, but I wouldn't mind that box.

According to their IG, everyone is going to receive the Dr. Brandt, plus the z palette and two MUG shadows. I've seen a post with those three products, along with some eyeshadow brushes and a lipstick. Haven't seen any other variations yet, but I wouldn't mind that box.
Awesome thanks!

Got my box today! It has Barcelona Beach and Unexpected MUG shadows, the Omnia brush set (some people received a Sedona Lace set) and a Japonesque lipstick in the shade 02 Teinte, which is a pretty pinky nude color. Plus the small z palette and the Dr Brandt. The Omnia brushes are made by Royal & Langnickel, which Boxycharm has sent out before. I tried them but I just couldn't find a use for them, but they are really well made. This set looks a little more usable, for my needs anyway.

I got Bedrock and Motown for my shadows. I already own Bedrock, but I'm okay with a duplicate because it's one I use a ton. I got the Omnia set as well and used the shader brush for a shimmer shade and just patted the shadow on my lids and it worked great and then used the smaller detail brush to smudge my lash line and sharpen my crease a bit and it looked so good! I got the RealHer lipstick in So Sassy, which I can't wear yet because I got bit on my mouth and I'm waiting for that to heal. And the Zpalette and Dr. Brandt, which I'm in love with both! This Boxy was a HUGE hit for me. 

Latest posts

Back