What Books Are You Reading?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I read the Grace Not Perfection, Paris Bath and Beauty just recently and now I'm reading the Goop Beauty book. What are you reading currently or just finished reading?

now i read eat pray love by ‎Elizabeth Gilbert! i watched movie a few years ago and now it's my favourite. so i decided to read book 

I don’t like to read classical literature or modern prose. I like books - textbooks, books on certain topics, such as this one
https://booksrun.com/textbooks/9780446581356-bobbi-brown-makeup-manual-for-everyone-from-beginner-to-pro-reprint-edition . I love beautiful makeup and try not only to watch videos on YouTube, but also to read the books of professional makeup artists and dermatologists. It gives more knowledge in this area. I like that now there is such a variety of books in this area. Previously, such tips were only in encyclopedias for girls or teen magazines.

I have been listening to books as that allows me to have my hands free to do other things. And they are much better than 99.9% of anything I've seen on television in the past year or so.

I like the Clive Cussler books due to the characters and actions.

Latest posts

Back