IPSY February 2017 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this at MSA

ipsy february 2017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I canceled mine. I love that you can request a product now, I hope it gets even more personalized. The samples next month don't look exciting at all though. 

Ipsy bags are live!

Mom's Bag

Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in You're Toast- I don't know how she'll feel about it being loose powder but the shade is definitely for her. 

Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish- This will be going into our giant polish collection that we share. Either color is fine but I'm hoping for the brown since we don't have anything like it. 

VENeffect Skin Car Anti-Aging Lip Treatment- This product seems pretty interesting. It's supposed to plump, moisturize, and prevent your lipstick from bleeding. If it really does all those things it may be worthy of the $85 price tag. 

BellaPierre Cosmetics Volumelash Waterproof Mascara- She's always happy for mascara but she doesn't usually wear waterproof. 

Luxie Beauty Blush Brush- This is the item I requested for her. We always need/want brushes.

My Bag

Luxie Beauty Blush Brush- I requested this for myself as well.

Briogeo Blow Dy Creme- I always need hair products. I like that this is supposed to have a fruity scent which is what I'm drawn to. I don't use heat tools that much though so I'll probably save it for when I do. 

Nyx Butter Lipstick- I really want the Ripe Berry so I'll surely get Lifeguard. I'm drowning in red lipstick over here. 

Elizabeth Mott Matte Bronzer- This doesn't look bad. I like that it's matte. 

Japonesque Brush Cleanser- Seeing as I have none this is good. 

I really like my mom's bag. Mine is full of usable items that I need but nothing I'm super hyped about. I would have liked to of tried that Juice Beauty cream blush. I'm actually surprised neither of us got it. The other thing I really want is the Trust Fund brown polish so I'm really hoping it's in her bag. I wouldn't have minded the eyeliner pen either. I use so much of it that I'm almost out. 

I rejoined ipsy because I can't seem to help myself. I love my bag this month! 

Nyx Butter Lipstick - I'll wear either color really, but I have to wait to wear lipsticks another 2 weeks because of an incident.

Hikari Cream Pigment in Latte - Not much of a cream shadow fan, but I'll give this one a fair go. 

Absolute New York liquid liner - I always need liquid liners.

Luxie Brush 514 - I LOVE Luxie brushes. 

Biobelle sheet masks - I love sheet masks, but again, I have to wait a couple more weeks to use them. Ugh.

Ipsy stepped up their game for me this month!

Here is my bag:

Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 11.23.36 AM.png

I'm pretty happy with all the contents, Trust Fund polish, I hope it's the blue color but either will be fine.

Winky lux diamond completion powder, I can't wait to try but I hope it's not shimmery.

Whatup Beaches matte bronzer - this is perfect for me! I love the name and matte products.

Luxie blush brush! yay I love these brushes!

BioBelle masks, it looks like two masks are included, I think these were in the Allure box in January. 

I got the Winky Lux a long time ago, and love it.  The little package is really cute!  I have a very small brush, and use it as an under-eye setting powder.  It works well for me.  No problem with caking or creasing, and no sparkle.  Thumbs-up!

Here is my bag. I usually like to stay spoiler free but didn't this month. :)

ipsy february 2017 glam bag.jpg

My bag this month:

Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser - Like the brand, always nice to have travel size cleansers for travel

Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish - Hoping for the cool blue color, don't have anything like it!
NYX Butter Lipstick - Ok I guess for me just not that exciting, I have tried out the formula before and liked it

Hikari Cosmetics Cream Pigment Eyeshadow - Super excited to try this out! Color looks pretty

Luxie Beauty Blush Brush - Excited to add another Luxie brush to my collection! Love this brand

I wish I could have tried one of the blush or highlighters that were sent out this month, there were so many options. Pretty happy about my bag this month!

I got my bag today. I'll definitely use the brush and the Trust Fund polish. The bronzer sample too. I think I'll save the rest for the next circular swap. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

My ipsy says it's shipping from DHL in Phoenix? That's new, normally it's packed in NC then shipped out of the DHL hub in KY

I am so happy I got another Luxie Brush in my bag this month. The Luxie 522 Highlighter brush is by far my fav brush ever! I ended up spending some of my points and getting the 237 Blending Brush as well for next month!

2nkqq2b.png

I got the same brush and love it! I've been using it with the bronzer sample I got and it's really nice.

Latest posts

Back