Sephora Play February 2017 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just realized we didn't have a topic for the Sephora February play box so here it is. Talk about an epic fail on my part.

Any spoilers out there yet?

After posting the topic, I found the theme and the first hint.

sephora play box february spoilers.jpg

sephora february play box spoilers.jpg

I"m getting box 583 which is supposed to include:

Clinique Moisturizer Pep-Start HydroBlur 
Origins Refreshing Eye Cream
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy in Milkshake
Sephora Collection Lashcraft Length & Volume Mascara
Bite Beauty Multistick in Cashew
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

I heard another box was getting a nars lip item which I would have loved.

My box has been at my main local post office for two days. I bet it'll get to my delivering post office tomorrow but I won't get it until Tuesday since I send my boxes to my office and we're closed tomorrow, and Monday is holiday. Boo hoo!

Just FYI, a few people on MSA are saying that the Too Face thing burned their lips for hours even after they removed it. My lips are pretty sensitive to begin with so I guess that's going right in the trash.

I have to be careful with lip plumping products. My lips/skin is pretty sensitive. I've used the Too Faced lip plumping products before and one time I applied too much and my lips were really numb for just a short period of time.

I got a box with a Bite product. As much as I like Bite lip pencils, I did not like this one. Too heavy on the lips and the color is a bit off for me.

Has anybody tried the mascara? Is it a worthy product? I am thinking of giving it away if it is mediocre.

Tom Ford perfume is ok, orange blossom on me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and quite long-lasting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the mascara and I like it. It made the lashes long and was easy to apply. It lasted all day too.
That mascara really impressed me. . .lots of volume and length! 

Unfortunately, the Too Faced had to be tossed. I tried it 3x and each time, it felt like my lips were on fire. Plus the area near my lips was red and irritated.  It's shocking that this product passed their tests (and my skin isn't even sensitive). 

Unfortunately, the Too Faced had to be tossed. I tried it 3x and each time, it felt like my lips were on fire. Plus the area near my lips was red and irritated. It's shocking that this product passed their tests (and my skin isn't even sensitive).
This ended up happening to me to and I figured out it was because I put it on bare lips which I'm sure that's how it's intended to be used. Before when I tried it I had applied it on top of lipstick as a gloss and it didn't burn, just a light tingle. Using it on bare lips though burns a while but it ends up going away. Not sure if I'm willing to deal with the burn for a little bit plumper lips. Maybe there is now help for my wrinkling lips. oh the joys of getting older. :lol:

Latest posts

Back