Yuzen Spring 2017 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yuzen is having a price increase. The Spring box will be $35 vs $33 for the previous boxes. The higher price is due to shipping and product cost according to their email. The new price is $35 and subscribers will be charged on February 5th. 

Looking forward to seeing what is in the box before I authorize the charge.  Have been trying cleaner ingredient boxes and lifestyle boxes lately.

Looking forward to seeing what is in the box before I authorize the charge.  Have been trying cleaner ingredient boxes and lifestyle boxes lately.
I really like the cleaner ingredient boxes too and miss Petit Vour. I liked their product selection. I would like to try some new cleaner boxes too but I'm trying to cut back currently, not add anymore.  Although that seems to be the endless battle with these boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I've cancelled a few but still holding onto this Yuzen one. One of my friends is just getting into sub boxes and I said to watch out because these boxes are a slippery slope. Once you start it's hard to stop. :lol:

I really like Beauty Heroes and Art of Organics as well.  This month Pearlesque seems great.  I stopped most of the boxes that got me into this addiction but keep finding new ones to replace them.  Currently also get Look Fantastic.

Sent a lot of PopSugar boxes at Christmas time with that fantastic Black Friday deal. Wonder if they will have another deal like that!

I got my box today!

IMG_6927.JPG

I really like this box. I'll be able to use everything in it. I'm really into essential oils so this box is really fitting. The smaller chocolate bar is already gone. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Whenever there is chocolate in the box and I'm extra happy and not so picky about the rest of the box. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back