IPSY March 2017 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were the items folks on Facebook were saying they were able to select for March Ipsy bags:

Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 1.32.12 PM.png

I got an email that said if I resubscribed by midnight I could pick a free gift, there were three shades of the Colourpop lip things to choose from. I was tempted, went to enter my card info then all of the sudden the shade I picked went out of stock. I'm bummed, trying to talk myself out of signing up because the bag is really cute.

I just looked up the bag. It's really cute! I'm excited for this month!

ipsy glam bag march 2017.jpg

Sneaky sneaky if you can do a little simple coding you can get your Ipsy bag contents.  Here is the tutorial: http://imgur.com/a/ryDEl

I was able to see mine. I'm getting Ofra peach blush, air repair moisturizer, city color dark spot corrector, tarte lippie and Elizabeth mott blending brush

Amazing Mad Props to whomever figured this out!  I'm getting Burt's Bees Lipstick in Suede Splash, Eyeko fat eye stick in Satin, TheBalm's Bahama Mama, Ladykin snail cream, and Ouai treatment masque.  =)  I'm happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mom's bag and mine are very similar this month. 

DLS Blush Kitty Pink- I like anything to do with a kitty! The name alone wins me over. This is a blush I think both of us will like.

Skone Brush- we can never have too many brushes. I only glanced but I think this is an eye shadow brush.

Tarte Matte Lip Paint- I requested these for both of us in different colors on that survey thing that was posted on MSA. I'm wondering if we'll actually get the requested colors since they put up that "invite only banner" on it. I kind of wish I had waited though in hopes of getting the Burt's Bees Lipstick. 

My Bag 

Mudmasky- This stuff is expensive! I like that it is supposed to balance your skin's pH.

Ouai Treatment Mask- I received this from Sephora Play before. It's alright but it's kind of smelly and it doesn't have much product in it. I believe it's supposed to be a one time use but I've gotten several with my medium length hair. The consistency is thin so it's hard to tell where you put the product. 

Mom's Bag

Neogen Mild Cleanser- Coconut is her thing so this will hopefully be good. 

Marc Anthony Deep Repair Aloe Vera & Jasmine Oil- I think this is the hair treatment but I didn't really look. She has super dry hair so this is great but I don't think she likes the smell of jasmine. 

My bag contents matched what I was able to see with the little cheat coding tutorial I posted earlier. I wonder if that will work each month?  

Pretty satisfied with my bag, but I've already try the air repair moisturizer. I was able to trade that for a friends coconut milk cleanser which I was really interested to try.

That's so awesome that you found a tutorial @@Bizgirlva! Thanks so much for posting it! I'm trying to stay spoiler free but It's hard. I'm so attempted to look.

Here's my bag!

FullSizeRender.jpg

I really like the blush. The tarte was in delish, which look nice on ,but matte lip items always make my lips look like a wrinkled old lady. A friend who sells lipsense told me to keep my water intake up that might help give my lips a less wrinkly look. I'll try to remember that, while I run to the bathroom a hundred times a day. lol

I've tried the air repair in a previous birchbox so I'm trading that with a friend. The brush is a good travel size and I'm not real sure about this color on the dark spot corrector it looks very dark for me. 

Latest posts

Back