Farsali Unicorn Essence Serum & Primer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday, I received in the mail my order of the new formula from the Farsali Skincare line: Unicorn Essence Oil Free Antioxidant Serum + Essence. I applied 3 drops to a clean and moisturized face; one drop on each cheek and one on my forehead. I go into greater detail on my facebook group (you can find the link in my signature), but I am already in love! It smells absolutely lovely! It reminds me of candy  :wub:   And it matches so perfectly with the sparkly pink shade. It is kind of runny but it absorbs so well into the skin, leaving it dewy and "fresh" feeling. Has anyone else tried this product??

16832104_1604711752876854_8761908130139064506_n.jpg

I'm also keen to find out what you guys think of farsali,especially the rose gold and unicorn drops.

Heard a lot of people say that it's all just a instagram scam, and that it apparently doesn't work. Can you guys let me know what you think? Thank you

I wish I was able to purchase a sample size of this, I'd love to try it and have no Sephora's close to me. 

Latest posts

Back