2017 Special Edition Resort Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mark you calendars ladies:

Save the date! Our Limited Edition Resort presale starts Feb. 22 at 10 a.m. PST. As a loyal subscriber, you can be the first to gear up for a much-needed getaway with travel accessories made for the unequivocally stylish set. It's everything you need to kick off your most relaxing and reinvigorating vacation ever. Be sure to mark your calendars and tune in tomorrow to secure your box!

Who is in and what are hoping to see in the box?

Last edited by a moderator:
two words; limited edition and resort get me all excited but I'm going to wait and see some spoilers. Hoping I don't like it that much so that it won't be a hard decision to pass :lol:

I got this photo in my email today. I'm gonna guess something on her is in the box. Maybe the sunnies or the bracelet?

1188E447-5856-43C7-A106-3FD99F7A29CE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me neither! I thought my email was just acting up.

And meh on the spoiler. I want cover ups to at least cover my shoulders sufficiently to help a little with sun protection.
Yeah the email was just a blank grey rectangle, and I laughed and said 'this makes me want to order" LOL. I don't care for this coverup either and it's 1/3 the value of the box. Unless spoiler #2 it's spectacular, I am not going to buy this box.

I wish the dip dye was pretty much any other color, I don't like the red.
Yeah, it might be a little too fourth of July-ish.   These lightweight wraps are already in all the stores. . .even JC Penney had some that were really cute and for less than $20.  I think a value of $98 is extremely high for a big square piece of fabric with armholes.    

I almost went for this one but held back like I usually do. I saw the full review on MSA, it's not a box for me but I wouldn't have been too upset if I got it. Neat stuff!

I just got my box today and I'm super disappointed.  I knew what was in it already and was hoping that I'd feel better about spending $100 on this once I saw everything in person. Nope.  The most value is in the cover-up and the necklace. I absolutely hate that necklace, it's just not something I could see myself wearing.  I'll probably use the cover-up, though I still haven't used the CFDA (lem-lem) and Rachel Zoe cover-ups. 

The Triple C seems like it should be in a monthly box, though I guess the Eve Lom is a nice luxury brand and I'll eventually use it. 

The thing i liked the most was the air up pillow, which will be perfect for long haul flights.  Meh. . .I feel bad when I'm this negative, but this box was not a great value IMO.  Ironically, I got my FFF box today and for $50 is was packed full of fantastic, super useful items from some great brands.  Plus for $30 I added on the Recover-mint wireless speaker and it's gorgeous, and another $9 for Sol De Janeiro lip balm.  So basically I paid $90 for my FFF box that has a value of well over $500 compared to $100 for about $320 from Popsugar.  

Latest posts

Back