Sensitive Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My skin is really sensitive and irritate when I use any products. Are there any natural products that I can use?

What products have you tried? There are varying degrees of natural/sensitive products you can try.  From Burts Bees to making your own!
I personally use Ora's Amazing Herbal products for most of my natural skincare products.  I also use shea moisture products and coconut oil.

[SIZE=12pt]Sensitive skin reacts badly to sunlight, chemicals in skin care products, excessive use of makeup and dehydration. Plus, it is more prone to dryness, itchiness, and redness. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Those who have sensitive skin must start their day with a glass of lemon water. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sunscreen is also a very important to protect sensitive skin from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Before going to sleep, simply apply coconut oil on your face, arms and legs and massage with it. Wash it off in the morning. Do this daily to make your skin soft and smooth.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back